Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Dancers Photos

ok ok jenna is nice...standin next to most of those hags she looks even better!

Dwight's baby mama looks like Keyon. Sad. No way you can say the Heat always have hot chicks when she was one of them.

Now, I think that these guys should call a rock a rock.

What I'm trying to say is that, all these ugly chiks they hired shouldn't be posing and smiling and wearing short clothes and trying to look good.. If they're ugly, they are ugly. Live with it

The guys who hire them should say: Hey, girl, you ugly but you can dance so put a cap that covers your face, some adidas training suit and some sneakers and go out there and dance the hell out of you.

That way, we could really appreciate the dancing and taking the best out of what they offered us, not looking at half-naked ugly women and forgetting about the dancing. Because what we really want from half-naked women is for them to be beautiful

No offense...they do the same routines and dances for whatever amount of games. If you're a STH I know you've seen it plenty of times.

This is probably a talented group but best looking? Probably not...anyways Jessica ftw. If Tara can pull off a Lady Gaga type of shoot she can be all mine as well.

P.S. Maybe all the hot talented ones went to Miami...smh

P.S.2. If they're giving us fellas a nice show I don't think the face is going to be a big deal. IMO its all eye candy more than the dancing when it comes to these dancers so w/e.

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

The guys who hire them should say: Hey, girl, you ugly but you can dance so put a cap that covers your face, some adidas training suit and some sneakers and go out there and dance the hell out of you.

this is the post of the day.

You know that girl that picks friends that can't look better than her, so she looks the hottest of the group? Just sayin.

I used to think it was the bad photographer that deserve the blame but a glamor pic couldn't save these girls.