Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Dancers Photos

I don't care what you guys are saying, Jenna is hot. And look at that stomach.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

I picture this coming out of your avatars mouth and it was more enjoyable than you could imagine.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

I picture this coming out of your avatars mouth and it was more enjoyable than you could imagine.

What is this nonsense? What, is your IQ under 75? Enough with the childish filth, Cutestory.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Nah, that would totally be the face he would make AFTER saying that.

I get that they dance, but they're being paid to be eye candy. It's the same reason Erin Andrews has a job at ESPN. The worst part is (more than likely) BMP and Jareth only look at them as eye candy as well but they feel like playing devil's advocate today.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I get that they dance, but they're being paid to be eye candy. It's the same reason Erin Andrews has a job at ESPN. The worst part is (more than likely) BMP and Jareth only look at them as eye candy as well but they feel like playing devil's advocate today.

Right, except that perhaps the Magic organization doesn't care about that shallow way of thinking and perhaps cares more about the fact that they can dance instead of looking good while NOT being able to dance.

Have you ever thought about that? You said the judges weren't good at spotting talent, and that's wrong. Maybe you should have said the judges should stop caring about talent so much and just gotten a bunch of hot chicks, that way you would be happy and the people who did like the dance routines and other not-so-attractive women who tried to make a living by being great dancers could go home in shame.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Right, except that perhaps the Magic organization doesn't care about that shallow way of thinking and perhaps cares more about the fact that they can dance instead of looking good while NOT being able to dance.

Have you ever thought about that? You said the judges weren't good at spotting talent, and that's wrong. Maybe you should have said the judges should stop caring about talent so much and just gotten a bunch of hot chicks, that way you would be happy and the people who did like the dance routines and other not-so-attractive women who tried to make a living by being great dancers could go home in shame.

You realize the NBA has a vote every year during the NCAA Tournament for the hottest dancers, right? That's what the people care about, quit acting like you care about the dancing.

quote:

quote:

quote:

You realize the NBA has a vote every year during the NCAA Tournament for the hottest dancers, right? That's what the people care about, quit acting like you care about the dancing.

I really don't care about the dancing, but it still doesn't mean I think the judges should base their decisions on looks instead of talent. There are plenty of *****s in the world, also plenty of hot dancers on other teams (and a few Magic dancers). They don't need to fill that dance team with a bunch of hacks just because they look good, and dump the ones trying to make a living out of it just because they didn't look good enough.

Not to mention that there's also the possibility that most of the ones that auditioned weren't "hot enough" in the first place, and the ones that were couldn't even 2step.

quote:

I think the judges should base their decisions on looks instead of talent. They need to fill that dance team with a bunch of hacks just because they look good, and dump the ones trying to make a living out of it just because they didn't look good enough.

+