Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Dancers Photos

Every single rookie is a butterface. I turned down one of them in Tallahassee. Kind of makes me feel good about myself, but at the same time it shows how bad judges of talent the Magic are, because I'll **** almost anything.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Every single rookie is a butterface. I turned down one of them in Tallahassee. Kind of makes me feel good about myself, but at the same time it shows how bad judges of talent the Magic are, because I'll **** almost anything.

Yes Trey, the Magic judge talent based on looks.

wait, what

quote:
Originally posted by mikemagicfan08:

I have to know what repping DP means?

representing Detroit Pistons?

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

it's really not bringing out the best facial features of these women.

Have you found any?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

wait, what

We're talking about a dance team, looks are all that there is to be judged. Put the hottest girls on the floor, that's how the Heat do it at least.

quote:

24bradh.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

wait, what

We're talking about a dance team, looks are all that there is to be judged. Put the hottest girls on the floor, that's how the Heat do it at least.

Trey, your personal opinion does not make something true. While you believe talent = looks, other people, some a bit more level-headed and less shallow, actually do believe talent = talent.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

wait, what

Trey, your personal opinion does not make something true. While you believe talent = looks, other people, some a bit more level-headed and less shallow, actually do believe talent = talent.

It's the dance team.

This is one of those moments in the movie where Trey would go through the training that the dance team goes through only to find out it's alot harder then his naive brain is allowing to believe it is. He'll also walk down the street in drag while everyone says how ugly of a girl he is.

Come on Trey, You're better than that. Don't be the stereotypical beefhead.