Progfrog

Movies

BEN FUQING AFFLECK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!?!?!!!!!

Before the torches and pitchforks come out, lettuce remember that Ben Affleck's movies are not all Gigli and Pearl Harbor. Argo, The Town, Goodwill Hunting, The Sum of All Fears... He has some serious acting chops and has put out some good roles. He also has the look of Bruce Wayne down pat. 6'4. Dark haired. Pretty playboy type. He has the chops to do this.

Even if he is a far better director then an actor.

Before the torches and pitchforks come out, lettuce remember that Ben Affleck's movies are not all Gigli and Pearl Harbor. Argo, The Town, Goodwill Hunting, The Sum of All Fears... He has some serious acting chops and has put out some good roles. He also has the look of Bruce Wayne down pat. 6'4. Dark haired. Pretty playboy type. He has the chops to do this.

Even if he is a far better director then an actor.

I've seen all his movies. He is good, in given parts. (And I agree a better director) He is no batman though. Ben affleck has never been intimidating... ever.... everrrrrr

I've seen all his movies. He is good, in given parts. (And I agree a better director) He is no batman though. Ben affleck has never been intimidating... ever.... everrrrrr

Put anyone his size and built well into the Batman suit and I bet how much he can intimidate someone skyrockets. I mean... It's the freaking Batman.

it's easy to hate on Ben Affleck for being cast as Batman, but then you realize the movie is "Batman vs Superman" and you move on without ever watching it.