Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Progfrog

Movies

Recommended Posts

Best Worst Movie: 5/10

 

I never watched Troll 2, so maybe that made me like the documentary about Troll 2 less than I otherwise would have. Or maybe not. I get the feeling this type of thing is for the people who can't resist singing "Don't Stop Believin'" when it inevitably plays around 1:30 in the morning at a crappy bar.

 

I am excited about Winnebago Man, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jec    342

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

Toy Story 3 - 8/10

 

Robin Hood - 3/10

 

The Karate Kid - 5/10

 

More like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThisIsTheYear    241

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

Best Worst Movie: 5/10

 

I never watched Troll 2, so maybe that made me like the documentary about Troll 2 less than I otherwise would have. Or maybe not. I get the feeling this type of thing is for the people who can't resist singing "Don't Stop Believin'" when it inevitably plays around 1:30 in the morning at a crappy bar.

 

I am excited about Winnebago Man, though.

 

I've watched Troll 2 TWICE.

 

It's THE best worst movie ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Progfrog    18

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Inception 8/10

 

Finally saw Up a couple nights ago. 5/10

 

 

Up was not what you expected then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ullan.    0

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

Best Worst Movie: 5/10

 

I never watched Troll 2, so maybe that made me like the documentary about Troll 2 less than I otherwise would have. Or maybe not. I get the feeling this type of thing is for the people who can't resist singing "Don't Stop Believin'" when it inevitably plays around 1:30 in the morning at a crappy bar.

 

I am excited about Winnebago Man, though.

 

I've watched Troll 2 TWICE.

 

It's THE best worst movie ever.

 

I would say 'boa vs python' isn't far behind in that title race, especially where one of the snakes bursts out of a drain and roars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payton4thewin    1,230

quote:
Originally posted by Ullan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

Best Worst Movie: 5/10

 

I never watched Troll 2, so maybe that made me like the documentary about Troll 2 less than I otherwise would have. Or maybe not. I get the feeling this type of thing is for the people who can't resist singing "Don't Stop Believin'" when it inevitably plays around 1:30 in the morning at a crappy bar.

 

I am excited about Winnebago Man, though.

 

I've watched Troll 2 TWICE.

 

It's THE best worst movie ever.

 

I would say 'boa vs python' isn't far behind in that title race, especially where one of the snakes bursts out of a drain and roars

 

megashark vs the giant squid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best worst movie ever . . .

Shark attack 6 - shark in venice

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="640"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

/>

/>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="640"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx9l2wyqWeo&hl=en_GB&fs=1"

/>



codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="640"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="640"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o90YpoeV1c&hl=en_GB&fs=1?rel=0"

/>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThisIsTheYear    241

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Ullan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

Best Worst Movie: 5/10

 

I never watched Troll 2, so maybe that made me like the documentary about Troll 2 less than I otherwise would have. Or maybe not. I get the feeling this type of thing is for the people who can't resist singing "Don't Stop Believin'" when it inevitably plays around 1:30 in the morning at a crappy bar.

 

I am excited about Winnebago Man, though.

 

I've watched Troll 2 TWICE.

 

It's THE best worst movie ever.

 

I would say 'boa vs python' isn't far behind in that title race, especially where one of the snakes bursts out of a drain and roars

 

megashark vs the giant octopus.

 

Fixed. Then there's also the newest installment to the 'vs' series in "Dinocroc vs. Supergator".

 

Ullan, Sci-Fi channel originals should fall into the worst 'worst' movie category. Most of them are simply awful and provide little to no enjoyment.

 

There's plenty of enjoyment in Troll 2, however. It defies all reasoning, and goes against everything movies should aim for. It was so bad, you simply can't rule out 'losing a bet' as the directors motive. It's so illogical, even the movie title is misleading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×