Progfrog

Movies

If I was watching a movie that deserved a 0/10, that had no redeeming qualities, that wasn't even so bad you could laugh at it, it was just horrible, yeah, why waste my time sitting through the rest of the movie?

Because it was my father's day present.

I thought Man of Steel was horribly paced, and went overboard with the fast cutting for the fight scenes. I also think they spent too much time on the "we're blowing stuff up now" sections of the film. I'd give it about a 5/10 for some of the acting , but it was definitely a mess.

At least The Dark Knight Rises was unintentionally hilarious, which made up for its shortcomings on just a pure entertainment level.

I thought Man of Steel was horribly paced, and went overboard with the fast cutting for the fight scenes. I also think they spent too much time on the "we're blowing stuff up now" sections of the film.

...so you're saying it was a Zack Snyder movie, then?

...so you're saying it was a Zack Snyder movie, then?

I didn't want to make it a Snyder thing - because he's made much worse films - but yeah, I hate his visual style and cockamamie thematics.

edit: I feel weird that "cockamamie thematics" was actually something I thought up.

I thought Man of Steel was horribly paced, and went overboard with the fast cutting for the fight scenes. I also think they spent too much time on the "we're blowing stuff up now" sections of the film. I'd give it about a 5/10 for some of the acting , but it was definitely a mess.

At least The Dark Knight Rises was unintentionally hilarious, which made up for its shortcomings on just a pure entertainment level.

This is such a berto comment. It's jam-packed with superciliousness.

I can only imagine that you were blaring Dolphin Sam in the background while typing this.

This is such a berto comment. It's jam-packed with superciliousness.

I can only imagine that you were blaring Dolphin Sam in the background while typing this.

Such a swine.