Progfrog

Movies

Last movie I saw was seven samurai. It was okay; I'm not really sure why it's so highly rated on IMDB.

I mean, it was cool and the script, acting, and plot were good. But for 3hrs? I couldn't watch it one sitting.

Not gonna lie, Iron Man 3 was kind of a letdown.

Same. Especially in the comic book accuracy department. I would have been happy with it if they just ditched the Mandarin plot all together and focused strictly on AIM, maybe even added in MODOK or something.

Same. Especially in the comic book accuracy department. I would have been happy with it if they just ditched the Mandarin plot all together and focused strictly on AIM, maybe even added in MODOK or something.

The appeal to the Iron Man movies was the realism. Now I get that once you throw in Thor and The Avengers that goes out the window a little bit. But fire breathing dudes with Wolverine healing powers? That's some silly ass ****.

Most of Chernobyl Diaries wasn't as bad as expected. Just don't watch the ending and you'll walk away without a burning urinating sensation :)

So, you walked out midway through the movie?

Who does that?

Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus 2/10

Who does that?

Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus 2/10

If I was watching a movie that deserved a 0/10, that had no redeeming qualities, that wasn't even so bad you could laugh at it, it was just horrible, yeah, why waste my time sitting through the rest of the movie?