Progfrog

Movies

The Expendables - 8/10

Lead actress was smoking, and Terry Cruz was awesome haha. Definitely should go see it if your in the mood for explosions and alot of ass kicking. Entertaining, and solid overall movie. Worth admission.

I was quite familiar with her because she's brazillian and she appeared on some soap operas that they show here in Portugal and let me tell you, there are way hotter girls in these soap operas than her. Brazil is that amazing

So, Battle:LA was pretty horrible. My biggest complaint was the writing and the idea that the majority of the characters were there to show that a lot of different things can happen to soldiers. One of the guys was seeing a military psychologist because of PTSD at the beginning of the movie but they never brought it up again. Several lines made no sense. It felt like a 2 hr long commercial for the marines.

Thank god I just enjoy alien invasion movies so the night wasn't an entire waste.

So, Battle:LA was pretty horrible. My biggest complaint was the writing and the idea that the majority of the characters were there to show that a lot of different things can happen to soldiers. One of the guys was seeing a military psychologist because of PTSD at the beginning of the movie but they never brought it up again. Several lines made no sense. It felt like a 2 hr long commercial for the marines.

Thank god I just enjoy alien invasion movies so the night wasn't an entire waste.

It was a bad mashup of previous alien invasion films. The first priority for a film like this should be entertaimment. If it doesn't live up to the criteria, I start picking it apart. This film has many problems, so I won't even bother.

I watched 'no strings allowed' and it was the worst Ashton Kutcher movie I've ever seen.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

You clearly haven't seen The Butterfly Effect.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Things I learned from "The Rundown" since watching for the 1st time last night:

1. Most gun-wielding Brazilian rebels are also black belts at Jiu Jitsu.

2. No one will shoot you if you're in the process of shooting someone else.

3. The fist is mightier than the gun.

4. Plummeting down a sharply declined mountain will sever no bones, damage no ligaments, or even make a bruise.

Things I learned from "The Rundown" since watching for the 1st time last night:

1. Most gun-wielding Brazilian rebels are also black belts at Jiu Jitsu.

2. No one will shoot you if you're in the process of shooting someone else.

3. The fist is mightier than the gun.

4. Plummeting down a sharply declined mountain will sever no bones, damage no ligaments, or even make a bruise.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

001yak2p.thumbnail.jpg

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Thor was great, Natalie hot as always.

I wouldn't say "as always" even tho she was lookinf fine as hell in "Your Highness".

v-for-vendetta.jpg

DON'T EVER SEE SKYLINE! I feel Hollywood owes me money for watching the sh** they call a movie.