Sign in to follow this  
Do da john wall

3rd string pg options pg 7

Im happy for Dooling to go to bucks. Im loving what the bucks are doing and they should be dangerous next season. Why all this buck love?? I think if they are a team that could knock of the heat.

On the 3rd point guard. I would hope for a rookie. Someone who was explosive in College, you never know who the magic could come across.

Now that Dooling is off the market, considering he's a 39% three point shooter and has high assist to turnover ratio, to me the best option I've heard is Chris Quinn. Whenever this guy is actually given minutes, he's performed in his career. If Jameer, godforbid, were to miss a couple of weeks here and there, I think a Duhon/Quinn rotation could hold the fort down.

He's not the most talented guy out there, but I can't discount Anthony Johnson for the fact that we know he can handle being the #3 PG and still be a great force for the guys in the locker room. No chemistry problem there, basically.

I would be surprised if J-Will re-signed with us and took both less playing time and probably less money, however. Maybe if the non-minimum money dries up and he's still looking for work.. but I kinda doubt it.

My semi-realistic wish list is 1. Chris Quinn 2. J-Will 3. A.J.

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Im happy for Dooling to go to bucks. Im loving what the bucks are doing and they should be dangerous next season. Why all this buck love?? I think if they are a team that could knock of the heat.

On the 3rd point guard. I would hope for a rookie. Someone who was explosive in College, you never know who the magic could come across.

No....

Just no.