Sign in to follow this  
Do da john wall

3rd string pg options pg 7

THANK YOU MR D.!!

J.J is a great Keeper and a really nice person let alone a hell of a player, he has proven that he belongs to the Magic! J.J. is a "Must Keep" and I'm glad to see that it's over with...

Great to see you back J.J Congradultions....Oh and Congrats on your Marriage 2!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I don't think I'd have a problem with Diener, Quinn, or Williams. Diener and Quinn are essentially the same guy and would be good off the bench if Meer got hurt again. And I actually would like J-Will as a third option for spot duty just for continuity sake.

if we resign diener then hutchence will be back on the boards.

With any luck, this guy won't play much, so I like AJ. I think Jameer's pg skills have improved a lot during the last two years, and I think AJ as a mentor has contributed to that. Jameer and AJ are very close and consult with one another whenever neither is in the game. AJ is great locker room guy and effectively a player-coach which should benefit both of our other pgs.

I'd like to see a trade with VC not Gortat. By the way why do the TV annylist alway say gor-TOT...Bugs me! What's his name does this wigs boy who likes to dress up in womens under wear guy???

quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

I'd like to see a trade with VC not Gortat. By the way why do the TV annylist alway say gor-TOT...Bugs me! What's his name does this wigs boy who likes to dress up in womens under wear guy???

Marv Albert....YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd have to go with Dooling.

*can play both guard positions giving us needed depth at the guard position in case of trade/injury

*has played twice in Van Gundy system

*good defender and energy guy

*already has experience playing w/most of the Magic players.

*is a good trade asset because he can play both pg/g at a good $

*we would take him away from Miami who as he has stated is the other of his preferred destinations along with us.