Sign in to follow this  
Miguel3107

IF CP3 deal goes on, what we should do with Okafor?

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

why would we keep jameer? and getting west too? thats too greedy.

send west to okc, give us jeff green. keep gortat and anderson, insert jameer, give us posey.

trade gortat later.

I forgot about Jameer in the celebration of getting CP3.We'd need to ship him off for a starting two guard. A role playing defender and slasher who can also hit the three. OKC dosen't need West because they have Ibaka. Plus West's best chance of getting a ring is with us and he and Chris Paul are very close.

I agree, but we're taking on too much salary here. keep anderson, give new orleans some cap relief. west goes to okc and gets on a good team, okc gets a good post offense guy in west and a good post defense guy in okafor. We start Paul, JJ, pietrus, shard, dwight

duhon, posey, posey, anderson/bass, gortat

?, ?, stanley robinson, bass/anderson, orton

quote:

quote:

quote:

send west to okc, give us jeff green. keep gortat and anderson, insert jameer, give us posey.

trade gortat later.

I forgot about Jameer in the celebration of getting CP3.We'd need to ship him off for a starting two guard. A role playing defender and slasher who can also hit the three. OKC dosen't need West because they have Ibaka. Plus West's best chance of getting a ring is with us and he and Chris Paul are very close.

I agree, but we're taking on too much salary here. keep anderson, give new orleans some cap relief. west goes to okc and gets on a good team, okc gets a good post offense guy in west and a good post defense guy in okafor. We start Paul, JJ, pietrus, shard, dwight

Forgot Q. Rich

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

quote:

quote:

quote:

trade gortat later.

Forgot Q. Rich

good catch

quote:

quote:

quote:

trade gortat later.

I'm not really great t the salary cap issue. What kind of Salary would we be lookign at?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

trade gortat later.

I'm not really great t the salary cap issue. What kind of Salary would we be lookign at?

Tiny change on your thoughts

Paul, Q. Rich, Lewis, Green, Howard

duhon, JJ, posey, anderson/bass, gortat

?, ?, Daequan Cook, bass/anderson, orton

Send Pietrus for Posey

OKC get: Okafor and West

Magic get: Paul, Green, Daequan Cook and Posey

Hornets get: Nelson, Carter, Collison, Muellens and Peaches

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

trade gortat later.

assuming a paul JJ lewis west dwight lineup?

70 million for only the starters

bench is duhon, (you said mo pete but since thats impossible lets say posey) Q-rich, bass, collison

with stanley and orton. let me know if i forgot anybody

thats 12 guys for a bit more than 93 million salary. if we dont get west we save a lot.

im just doing this off the top of my head too, so i have no idea if salaries match up in the trade.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

trade gortat later.

assuming a paul JJ lewis west dwight lineup?

70 million for only the starters

bench is duhon, (you said mo pete but since thats impossible lets say posey) Q-rich, bass, collison

with stanley and orton. let me know if i forgot anybody

thats 12 guys for a bit more than 93 million salary. if we dont get west we save a lot.

im just doing this off the top of my head too, so i have no idea if salaries match up in the trade.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

trade gortat later.

Send Pietrus for Posey

I wouldn't mind that squad, but i just don't think New Orleans is getting enough young talent to pry away Chris Paul. Plus if we do that i don't think we keep redick. Plus i don't see why OKC would want Jameer. I think we'd have to ship him out in another trade.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

trade gortat later.

Send Pietrus for Posey

I wouldn't mind that squad, but i just don't think New Orleans is getting enough young talent to pry away Chris Paul. Plus if we do that i don't think we keep redick. Plus i don't see why OKC would want Jameer. I think we'd have to ship him out in another trade.

We would sent jameer to NOH