Sign in to follow this  
A BETTER DJ

Was it really the Cavs we hated?

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I still hate Varejao and Mo. But have nothing against the Cavaliers with LeBron gone.

This pretty much sums it up. I hate that flopping fool Varejao.

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

I actually hated the nerds who pretended to be Cavs fans because of LeBron more than anything.

THISSSSSSSSSSS X1000

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

you hate teams that are better than your team.. simple as that.

I don't hate the Lakers and they are better than my team...Maybe I only hate teams that are better than my team in the same conference???

quote:

Not quite. I was pretty sure that we made in clear that we were the better team by winning against them.

What im really wondering is when the Magic play the Cavs I'm hoping i'll see at least 3000 fans in the arena... that should be about 25 per section average

I think lebron and the bandwagon fans magnified the ill-feeling towards the rest of the organisation - vareja and mo etc probably would receive a smaller amount of dislike if they played elsewhere.

that being said, add shaq to the equation, and that incredibly fruity sideline dance sequence and the whole thing gets increasingly more unsavoury

quote:

You mean you hate teams that are the biggest rival/threat to your team. Especially when a championship is on the line. The past 2 seasons the road to the Finals had to go through Cleveland. They were our biggest threat. There's more reasons I hated them than that, but if they were an 8 seed or something I wouldn't have given them much thought.

I hated everyone on that team, and their bandwagon fans. Now I feel sorry for them though. And in a way I'm sorta even rooting for them. I wouldn't mind if they were second to us in the Eastern Conference.