jvg

5 (15%)

lambiere

2 (6%)

college coach(billyd,coachk...)

0 (0%)

other

See Poll Form

well, at least 1 magic fan got his choice.

quote:
Either way we dont give anything to Miami.... Tell them to shove what ever they are asking for, up their @$$.... oh and have a nice day!

NO we tell Riley he can have our first round pick this year. Then we grab Stan and RUN! before he figures it out. LOL!

on the serious side The Miami Herald is reporting that Riley was on a plane enroute to California so the truth is that no one has asked him a thing about this yet. Schmitz MIGHT well be jumping the gun with some low level source.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:
Either way we dont give anything to Miami.... Tell them to shove what ever they are asking for, up their @$$.... oh and have a nice day!

NO we tell Riley he can have our first round pick this year. Then we grab Stan and RUN! before he figures it out. LOL!

on the serious side The Miami Herald is reporting that Riley was on a plane enroute to California so the truth is that no one has asked him a thing about this yet. Schmitz MIGHT well be jumping the gun with some low level source.

Good one. How 'bout we give them the option to TRADE first round picks this year...THEN run, lol.

What else would be funny is if Riley didn't even think about seeking compensation; but since Schmitz mentions it, he'll now go after something in return.

I don't understand how they can demand such a high-level compensation for someone who's not a coach. I realize that SVG is under contract with the Heat, but if every team were getting draft picks for their "consultants" wouldn't that be an issue?

Has anyone watched SVG on the sideline during the game?

I used to get so Pissed at watching Brian Hill sit on his butt, while the other coach was in the officials ear......And thats when we were getting killed by the Refs....I got sick of screaming for hill to get of his ...

I would like this coach to stick up for his players alittle more...Crap maybe get kicked out of the game or something...

quote:

Why Brian Schmitz is way to credible of a reporter to ever....wait...check that....he's actually jumped the gun on every article he has written this offseason.

His article where he called for the Magic to make Rick Pitino an offer was a new low...even for him.

quote:
Does this change the way we draft now that SVG is the coach and not Donovan?

I suppose it might a little bit. Donovan got to see a lot of the prospects up close so it might have helped with the process. Honestly, we will never know because ole Billy boy wasn't around long enough to really be involved with the draft process.

I have a feeling that Otis and Twardzik already have a decent idea of who they want. I'm sure they will welcome Van Gundy's input but its there decision to make.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

Has anyone watched SVG on the sideline during the game?..I would like this coach to stick up for his players alittle more...Crap maybe get kicked out of the game or something...

Um......yes. Let me just say diplomatically that unless he has mellowed you are not going to have that problem anymore. He doesn't break clipboards and he doesn't abuse his players but the man used to make me scared he was going to have a heart attack especially when he didn't like a call