Sign in to follow this  
Do da john wall

skip bayless

Miami & Boston, I understand, but like every other time he acts like a moron, he goes and puts Atlanta on there, just to show how dumb he is. Calling out the Magic just makes him look worse.

DUDE really?? You are really going to post a quote from Skip..... He gave himself his nickname... And now you have give him a thread... TISK!

Whiile Skip Bayless talks out of his *** alot he is also right a lot of the time too...

for example-- when everyone loved the Cowboys while they had T.O. to win a championship he said they wouldn't accomplish anything until T.O. was gone... All Cowboys fans said he was an idiot and just hated their team but he was exactly right... when T.O. was gone they finally won a playoff game and he didn't hate on them anymore... now he is a fan of them.

So he does understand some stuff. He is right about Vince and Dwight does get emotional and out of his game easily.

P.S.-- Atlanta ahead of is pretty stupid.

slow sunday...anyone can say anything they want right now..it's a long time until games are played again..are we gonna make a thread every time someone put's their two cents in? maybe make an offical the TOOL'S predictions thread..

Skip is actually one of the smarter guys b/c he doesn't buy into hype. He usually makes a pick or two out of the blue and the Hawks are one of those picks. I can understand why someone wouldn't trust this Orlando team.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

43 points

I like the sweep by an average of 20+ pts better.