Sign in to follow this  
otis_smith

Expect Gortat to be traded Tuesday

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

You are crazy if you think this two monsters wouldn't compliment each other on the paint, it would be very scary for opposing teams to drive the lane, and Jefferson does have game around the basket.

No, it would be like putting JJ Redick on the court with Ray Allen. Pointless. You're putting two players out on the court that do nearly the same thing, except that one is better at it.

dam you are right, why would we want to pair two defensive minded beasts, one with more offensive moves than the other one on the same team. Your comparison is pointless cus your guys are just shooters,this two rebound,block,play good defence and score..like I said crazy.

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

Al Jefferson Hollinger info:

"Jefferson made all this a moot point by tearing his ACL in early February 2008" *contract for us would be beginning 2010 14M/15M/16M ...PER pre injury 23.16 and post injury 19.03

"He also exhibits a weakness for 15-foot jumpers, making only 38.0 percent of his long 2s while trying more than two a game."

"great footwork near the basket and a wide frame that allows him to get deep post position on his preferred left block ... He likes to use a baby hook shot that he half shoots and half throws and has a great touch on it out to about 10 ft"

"His two best moves are a quick duck-in he makes going to his right from the left block and a wicked drop step to the baseline that he'll use as a counter.

I'm glad you keep posting things that further prove my point.

quote:

quote:

quote:

You are crazy if you think this two monsters wouldn't compliment each other on the paint, it would be very scary for opposing teams to drive the lane, and Jefferson does have game around the basket.

No, it would be like putting JJ Redick on the court with Ray Allen. Pointless. You're putting two players out on the court that do nearly the same thing, except that one is better at it.

dam you are right, why would we want to pair two defensive minded beasts, one with more offensive moves than the other one on the same team. Your comparison is pointless cus your guys are just shooters,this two rebound,block,play good defence and score..like I said crazy.

Al Jefferson isn't a defensive minded "beast". He's actually far from it.

Oh, and what exactly indicates Jefferson has more "moves" than Howard? Is it his league average efg%? I don't care how many moves he has, if he doesn't know how to use them effectively and finish, they're moot. You don't bring in a guy to do what another guy already does better. You bring in a guy that can help the team in different ways and be effective while doing so.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Al Jefferson isn't a defensive minded "beast". He's actually far from it.

Oh, and what exactly indicates Jefferson has more "moves" than Howard? Is it his league average efg%? I don't care how many moves he has, if he doesn't know how to use them effectively and finish, they're moot. You don't bring in a guy to do what another guy already does better. You bring in a guy that can help the team in different ways and be effective while doing so.

bro im bored get on xbox or something.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

naww, im gonna be on for a few then go to sleep 'cause i work tomorrow and gotta be up at 7amsmile_svgsad.png

quote:

quote:

naww, im gonna be on for a few then go to sleep 'cause i work tomorrow and gotta be up at 7amsmile_svgsad.png

bro it's 9 o clock jeez not like u gotta wae up and save wildlife dang bro wut sort of home skillet r u if u an frying the jive?

quote:

quote:

quote:

bro it's 9 o clock jeez not like u gotta wae up and save wildlife dang bro wut sort of home skillet r u if u an frying the jive?

naww dawg i gota get up 2 do sum busines thang n all diz ppl on me bout stuff n i gota make moves n kewl stuff n i gota call philly but i liek this team wiat what who r u

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

naww dawg i gota get up 2 do sum busines thang n all diz ppl on me bout stuff n i gota make moves n kewl stuff n i gota call philly but i liek this team wiat what who r u

omg bro omg i get it omg yo jus remember wut we talk about when u make dat chedda green b EZ haha wink wink

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

Al Jefferson Hollinger info:

"Jefferson made all this a moot point by tearing his ACL in early February 2008" *contract for us would be beginning 2010 14M/15M/16M ...PER pre injury 23.16 and post injury 19.03

"He also exhibits a weakness for 15-foot jumpers, making only 38.0 percent of his long 2s while trying more than two a game."

"great footwork near the basket and a wide frame that allows him to get deep post position on his preferred left block ... He likes to use a baby hook shot that he half shoots and half throws and has a great touch on it out to about 10 ft"

"His two best moves are a quick duck-in he makes going to his right from the left block and a wicked drop step to the baseline that he'll use as a counter.

I'm glad you keep posting things that further prove my point.

key quote is the first one. I am not completely against his game working w/Dwight - it could work out but if not we are locked in with him for 3 very expensive years of no upgrades to the team - at all...and he already has had one serious acl injury. Like I said before, why would Minnesota want to go with Darko/Love and an untested Euro instead of someone w/ his stats and as young as him. Why are they not building their team around him? Don't you think that is a valid question?