Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Chris Paul Thread Tribute Thread

quote:
Originally posted by ohiomagicfan:

Ok, well first of all, thanks TreyTime for that little extra push you gave me to join the site becaaaaaaaase... you are a complete d-bag.

I can't imagine the awful life you must lead if this one little trade that still COULD possibly go through for a frickin NBA team is getting you so worked up. I mean seriously, I have only read this board for the past few days, and while I was and still am excited about the prospects of adding a Chris Paul to our lineup, you act as though not getting him now is the equivilent of murdering your mother. Calm down bro.

Going back to what Magical told Rev, who then relayed to us, the deal is agreed upon by both Orlando and New Orleans, with the one last piece in finding a taker for Okafor that will finalize it... hence the part of Rev's post that mentioned we hope it gets done soon, and to hold onto our seats. We've got 5 days until Paul's BYC contract detail is up.

As far as Orton, I am not sure why you think it was such a bad pickup. Right now he is behind Gortat and Howard, making about a million per year. He can develop. He's young. He's long. He's big. Give him some time, geez. He has the potential to be a VERY good player. Not sure why Ebanks or whoever else you wanted would have been much better. There weren't any wings with star, or even starter, potentiall really. Everybody at the point in the draft was a project who would need ot develop.

In all my 20 and some odd years of following the Magic, you could be the most irrational fan I have ever some across.

This was my favorite moment.

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

magical and catman trolling

No He doesn't.

any updates rev?

This is the chris paul thread tribute. Not let's ask for update's thread.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

magical and catman trolling

No He doesn't.

any updates rev?

This is the chris paul thread tribute. Not let's ask for update's thread.

excuse me for remembering the good ol' days

I remember being strapped in. And then removing the strap and trying to hang myself with it a hour later.