Sign in to follow this  
magicfanejc42

Chicago Signs Boozer, to target JJ Redick next

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Hey, if JJ is set as their next target, we may be in trouble. They have money to blow, to either convince Lebron to play there or to spend if Bron doesn't sign there.

JJ can be had if you're willing to pay more than Otis, which is probably around 5 million per year. Chicago may be willing to pay that. I do not think it is out of question like most people seem to infer.

They're not getting LeBron if they offer JJ that.

A lineup of Rose/Redick/Deng/Boozer/Noah is not too shabby. Not a title contender but still pretty decent.

with boozer being signed, what other pf is out there??? There is david lee. other then that i don't think we are siging anyone major. we are pretty much done in getting an impact player. lebron isn't coming here, bosh, wade gone to miami, amare ny, boozer to the bulls. we will go into next season having what we got. we will win around 55 games and make it deep into the playoffs. we aren't winning nba championship, we aren't winning ecf, and might not make it there.

I have a bad feeling we lose JJ to Chicago... They need a shooter real bad and they would offer JJ a starters role since they traded Hinrich. A line up of Rose/JJ/Deng/Boozer/Noah - that's a pretty good team. JJ wants to win - he gets that + its in a major city, and they can offer him a nice chunk a change. not looking good - hopefully he loves the organization and has a loyal streak in him

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

with boozer being signed, what other pf is out there??? There is david lee. other then that i don't think we are siging anyone major. we are pretty much done in getting an impact player. lebron isn't coming here, bosh, wade gone to miami, amare ny, boozer to the bulls. we will go into next season having what we got. we will win around 55 games and make it deep into the playoffs. we aren't winning nba championship, we aren't winning ecf, and might not make it there.

Your already making predictions and you don't even know what our lineup will be at this point and how all the other free agents will play out on their teams. At least we have continuity and we still have Dwight, as far as I know none of these teams have a center that can stop Dwight if he continues to play like he did in the last 3 games of the ECF all of next season. Even with this same team and Duhon and maybe another SG to replace Vince I think we still have a shot at the title.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

Your already making predictions and you don't even know what our lineup will be at this point and how all the other free agents will play out on their teams. At least we have continuity and we still have Dwight, as far as I know none of these teams have a center that can stop Dwight if he continues to play like he did in the last 3 games of the ECF all of next season. Even with this same team and Duhon and maybe another SG to replace Vince I think we still have a shot at the title.

did u watch the playoffs??? The other players didn't stop Howard the refs did. Our lineup will pretty much be the same minus probably our most energetic player Barnes. I do think we will keep JJ tough.

lol, currently there is no other team in the East better than the Magic. I'll start worrying when I see that LeBron James has signed with the Bulls/Heat

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

lol, currently there is no other team in the East better than the Magic. I'll start worrying when I see that LeBron James has signed with the Bulls/Heat

Boston/Orlando - 1a and 1b You cant say we are better, I would say equal.

quote:

I agree.. I hope he signs with NY, NJ, or stays in Cleveland. My gut tells me he's bolting for New York, like everyone always thought.

As far as Redick, everyone shouldn't freak out so soon. He's a RESTRICTED free agent, so no matter what he's offered, Otis has the last chance to sign him.

quote:

I think you need to start worrying about the Bulls with Rose/???/Deng/Boozer/Noah and alot of Cap Space.