Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Official NBA 2K11 Thread (Cover Athlete Announced)

Jordan Challenge is a lot like the challenges on FIFA 10 World Cup, having you play a game from the past and try to get the same outcome... meh. I'm a lot more interested in how much better My Player will be and if they really did get new servers.

• Downvote 1

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

The Heat should be banned from online play.

Let the stupid cheesers do it. Already had to deal with this last year with the cavs.

Anyone who uses them normally doesnt know how to play and ends up quitting after the first half.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

The Heat should be banned from online play.

Let the stupid cheesers do it. Already had to deal with this last year with the cavs.

Anyone who uses them normally doesnt know how to play and ends up quitting after the first half.

Not to mention you could beat them easily with the Thunder. If they try the stupid baseline driving or just iso after iso with wade/lebron, just get Westbrook and run circles around Arroyo/Chalmers. They'll probably not be smart enough to switch Wade on him anyways

i hope they change that stupid ref thing, where if i even come close to him i end up dancing with him down the baseline while the guy i'm supposed to be guarding does a 360 windmill behind my head.

edit: can we carry over the player's we've made in 2010 to 2011?????

cause i'm in the middle of making a pretty good center that i'd like to keep.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

i hope they change that stupid ref thing, where if i even come close to him i end up dancing with him down the baseline while the guy i'm supposed to be guarding does a 360 windmill behind my head.

i can't guarantee it, but i'd imagine so...just like you can carry over your draft guy from the combine into my player.

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

quote:

i can't guarantee it, but i'd imagine so...just like you can carry over your draft guy from the combine into my player.

good stuff, lets hope so, it takes so much time to develop a very tall c/pf in that game.

quote:

Hahaha, I hate that. I love going out of bounds to get rebounds and crap, but sometimes he'll stop to wave at the camera and get stuck with the ref.

Rotation on My Player seems to be the thing that needs the most work, especially at the end of blowout games. I hate how it'll sub you in and out for every dead ball. I did fix it by just fouling out, but still...

• Downvote 1

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

The graphics could use a facelift. I mean friggin JJ looks like he's 12 years old still. Frowner

I'm also a sucker for little things. Crowd interaction, technical fouls, coaches yelling, etc.

I agree. JJ's hair is also brown in the game, and that really bothers me. Are they not allowed to put Gortat's Jordan tattoo in due to copyright or something? They should also emphasize more on smaller things, like more shoes, playoff atmosphere, , being able to adjust home and away equipment for players so guys like Rondo wear black knee pads away and white knee pads at home, and a better championship video because David Stern looked albino. I hear you, Jareth

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Hahaha, I hate that. I love going out of bounds to get rebounds and crap, but sometimes he'll stop to wave at the camera and get stuck with the ref.

Rotation on My Player seems to be the thing that needs the most work, especially at the end of blowout games. I hate how it'll sub you in and out for every dead ball. I did fix it by just fouling out, but still...

i'd like to see them not have contradictory statements made by the announcers every few minutes.