Soul Bro

Update from Three Separate Sources

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Or when you're dating your rich neighbor's daughter, you might have to take her to a fancy restaurant, whereas if you went out with that chick you met at the Wendy's (you know, the one with the really tight jeans), you can probably do fine just taking her to Red Lobster or something.

But if my goal was to get down to the business at the end of the night, and I felt that taking the Wendy's broad to a fancy restaurant gives me a better chance at getting that done, I just take her to the fancy spot. Why take her to Red Lobster and hope something good comes out of it when I can make a bold move, feed her some top of the line grub - and be in those panties in a couple hours?

Your roommate will be at the same expensive restaurant with two other chicks. He happens to like the Wendy's broad, so he immediately becomes jealous when he sees you with her. To spite you, he takes both of his girls home and gets down in your own bed.

Good thing I don't have a roommate smile_shardhappy.png

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Or when you're dating your rich neighbor's daughter, you might have to take her to a fancy restaurant, whereas if you went out with that chick you met at the Wendy's (you know, the one with the really tight jeans), you can probably do fine just taking her to Red Lobster or something.

But if my goal was to get down to the business at the end of the night, and I felt that taking the Wendy's broad to a fancy restaurant gives me a better chance at getting that done, I just take her to the fancy spot. Why take her to Red Lobster and hope something good comes out of it when I can make a bold move, feed her some top of the line grub - and be in those panties in a couple hours?

Your roommate will be at the same expensive restaurant with two other chicks. He happens to like the Wendy's broad, so he immediately becomes jealous when he sees you with her. To spite you, he takes both of his girls home and gets down in your own bed.

You do...

...they're called Mom and Dad. smile_shardhappy.png

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You do...

smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You do...

BAZING

quote:

quote:

Here's my thing.

If Otis thinks getting Chris Paul makes us better suited to compete with a Dream Team - why not be proactive (no acne) instead of reactive? That way, if the Dream Team doesn't come together, we should really have a leg up on the competition. The goal is a title - so if he thinks Chris Paul makes us capable of beating THAT kind of team...why back off that trade if they don't actually make it happen?

It's like you buying a suit for a party. If the party happens to be high-class, you might need to buy an expensive suit, but if they suddenly announced the President and the media weren't coming anymore, then maybe you'd be fine with what you were going to wear in the first place.

Analogies this bad can only originate from rednecks or the elderly...

BMP = Ross Perot

I agree with BRich. Not his analogy, or any analogy here, but his original point that it would be best to get Paul regardless of what the other teams do. It seems like a no brainer, even though "brainer" isn't a word.

Why take a girl you met at Wendy's to a fancy restaurant? Maybe you're a wealthy man. Your name implies it after all.

Get it? Rich?

g2g

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

BMP = Ross Perot

Pft, I wish... well, mostly wish for his money.

Is this enough to get the CP3 trade through?

quote:
ChiTribuneLive CSN has confirmed that Wade and Bosh are both currently at Henry Thomas' office with #Bulls management #Heat #freeagency #NBA

21 minutes ago via TweetDeck

With NY trying to sign Amar'e to entice LeBron we could have DWade/Bosh/Rose in Chicago, LeBron/Amar'e in NY and Dwight/CP3 in Orlando... Talk about EPIC battles!

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

ChiTribuneLive CSN has confirmed that Wade and Bosh are both currently at Henry Thomas' office with #Bulls management #Heat #freeagency #NBA

With NY trying to sign Amar'e to entice LeBron we could have DWade/Bosh/Rose in Chicago, LeBron/Amar'e in NY and Dwight/CP3 in Orlando... Talk about EPIC battles![/quote

don't forget about Boozer.

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

quote:

With NY trying to sign Amar'e to entice LeBron we could have DWade/Bosh/Rose in Chicago, LeBron/Amar'e in NY and Dwight/CP3 in Orlando... Talk about EPIC battles!

don't forget about Boozer.

we probably wont get boozer. with a lot of money available he's going to get an offer that we cant match.