Sign in to follow this  
Walddo

"Nuggets Might Be Willing To Trade Carmelo..."

Havent we already learned that Lewis at the PF isn't going to get us over the top. Rashard is great at the 4 when he's on but when we're not hitting 3's as a team we struggle against teams who are physical and have size. Our 1-4 positions stand around the 3 point line so when we're missing our shots it only leaves Dwight in there to get rebounds and he's usually not successful because he gets boxed out of position by 2 or 3 guys so he can't make a play at getting the ball.

I think we'd be much more successful by having a Bosh because he can keep defenders out of the paint because of his mid-range jumper but he can also bang and play in the paint and help out Dwight with rebounding and blocking shots. I think we're a decent backup PG and great PF away from getting that championship. Just my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

For our team:

Chris Bosh > Carmelo Anthony

you are absolutely retarded.

Explain your comment dude.

If we bring in Melo than that means that Shard is going to have to be back at PF which means 0 Championships. If Shard is included in the trade than that's different because I'd defintely rather have Melo than Shard playing SF for us. It just makes more sense for us to land Bosh rather than Melo.

Here's an explanation:

Rashard at the 4 gave us huge mis matches that got us to the Finals in '09, and the ECF in '10. Even when Lewis wasn't hitting his 3's due to Howard not having a refined enough offensive game to dominate the Boston single teams, Lewis kept Garnett in check throughout the series.

Rashard Lewis at the 4 has not been a weakness for us, but rather one of our huge strengths. With those mismatches, plus a guy in Carmelo who can score at will without needing Dwight to draw doubles, we win the East, LeBron, Wade and Bosh be ****ed.

quote:
Originally posted by snowturd:

leave rashard at the 4 and bring melo in and we will be in the finals next year

Best. username. ever.

I also agree with your post.