Do da john wall

carlos boozer update pg 6

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

and Caron Butler could turn out to be just another wince.

except, you know, he makes 8 million less.

obviously he only good for 18-20ppg though.

Didn't realise he expired this season as well, my bad. That being said, I'm still unsure as to whether Butler gets us over the hump.

Butler's also a much better defender and could probably contribute a lot more if his shot wasn't falling... not saying Butler would mean a championship, but at this point I'd be up for anyone that defends better and produces nearly the same amount, and ESPECIALLY if they make less.

I'd love Barnes to come back, but as a bench player. I honestly do not think he is the starting 3 we need to win a title. I could see during the playoffs how badly we started offensively with him in the lineup, not entirely his fault but we would like to upgrade in that regard.

If he does come back next year, I can see us inserting him into the game after we take a lead to fortify the defense.

I'm glad to hear he wants to stay in Orlando and even happier to hear he's willing to come off the bench if needs be. He's strictly running a power play in hopes for a good contract; you can't fault the guy for it and it would really be a shame to have to deal with him being with another contender come playoffs next season. I hope Otis' plan of letting the market dictate his worth ends up benefiting us.

i'd really like for him to come back as well. this team could use his defense. but i don't know how that will work with him and pietrus if shard is gonna start at the 3 again.

i like barnes. he's a goon. he's the charles oakley of the magic.

Colangelo is now saying "its likely" that Bosh will leave the team. Colangelo is saying he is open to do a sign and trade deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5337948

Here we go Otiz...this will be your chance. We can tell them we will take Turk back with our trade exception...and then Will trade Gortat and Filler for Bosh. Make it happen!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

i'd really like for him to come back as well. this team could use his defense. but i don't know how that will work with him and pietrus if shard is gonna start at the 3 again.

Well, Pietrus can also play the 2, but I see where the log jam comes in when you also account for JJ

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

Well, Pietrus can also play the 2, but I see where the log jam comes in when you also account for JJ

yea i should've clarified that.

jj and (either new guard or wince) will play more than pietrus.

hell who knows if otis will even match up any offers jj gets.

too much going on this off season.

quote:
Originally posted by orlmgc4ever:

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

I think this deal just might work, it gives all the teams what they need phoenix talent for amare, chicago more cap room, and orlando a championship!

http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/4/

What was the trade? Viewing has expired.

3way deal Magic, Bulls, Suns..... Magic give up Meer, VC, receive amare, Hinrich......Bulls give up Deng, Henrich, get VC, Suns give up amare, get Deng n Meer.