Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

We get Iggy and 2 things:

It escalates BMP to new levelz that even Jarethz r nut pripaired foyur and

we titally wilee rockzorz...

smile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.png

smile_panicworker.gif i can't handle this

Just to see AI and Dwight lock down on defense would be a remarkable sight...I can safely say, barring injury, pairing AI with Dwight might be a franchise changing move that leads to a championship. THAT's how good I think this team would be with him.

Jameer

Iggy

Shard

PFwhocareslol

Dwight

omggggg

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

We are not getting CP3!!!! He is not available!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about AI9.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.png

Just to see AI and Dwight lock down on defense would be a remarkable sight...I can safely say, barring injury, pairing AI with Dwight might be a franchise changing move that leads to a championship. THAT's how good I think this team would be with him.

Jameer

Iggy

Shard

PFwhocareslol

Dwight

omggggg

exactly.

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

We are not getting CP3!!!! He is not available!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

621 pages would suggest otherwise, squire.

As badly we all want CP3 in a Magic Uniform its not going to happen because, Lebron James is going to announce that he is going to the Magic tonight for the rest of the MLE we have. He wants a championship and it doesn't matter how much he is gonna get paid because in the end he is already a flippin billionaire....

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jameer

Iggy

Shard

Haslem

Dwight

omggggg

Wouldn't that work?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jameer

Iggy

Shard

Haslem

Dwight

omggggg

Wouldn't that work?

we can't afford him

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jameer

Iggy

Shard

Haslem

Dwight

omggggg

Wouldn't that work?

we can't afford him

LoL we can't afford anybody...

i cant believe you guys are eating this junk up again. Anyone can make up untrue trades like Rev. I have never seen Rev right ever. So until then Im never going to believe this guy or Soul. The only guy to come through with inside info on this board is Hobo.

We will do something... The only one who knows has the best poker face in the game...Otiz.