Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
OrlandoMagicPat sometimes keeping players can be just as big as getting new players

Just as NJ, keeping their scrubs was what they should have done. Now they can hope for a double digit win season.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

are you trolling us?

No, I just think it's crap that we get fed all this BS and none of it is remotely true at all... I could make these rumors that these guys come in with... it's a big joke.

We have this biiiiiiiiiig thread and it is all for nothing... just a bunch of lies.

Weird these "insiders" hear about CP3 and Boozer yet Duhon is signed and none of them say anything... weird don't you think?

How do you know it wasn't true? We can't make other teams gms hand us there superstars.

I thought CP3 was a done deal? haha this is funny. Believe what you want... but some people need to be stopped for saying all this stuff... I could come in and say I have sources and have the perfect "get out free" circumstance on why it didn't happen. (AKA Okafor)

Don't read it then.

I haven't, I read this the first day it was up and laughed... so thanks.

So, if I came in here... and said I heard through my "sources" that we were getting Kobe and it didn't happen... I would not get bashed?

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

quote:
OrlandoMagicPat sometimes keeping players can be just as big as getting new players

LOL

Shouldn't Pat be writing another book?

... really?

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

quote:

LOL

... really?

Pat Williams has only wrote about 60 books. He is a big reason why we are losing the rainforest...all so wr can learn how to be like Mike

This forum is getting way too depressing in a blink of an eye.

You'd think Carlos Boozer was Wilt Chamberlain or something, God.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

quote:

LOL

... really?

Pat Williams has only wrote about 60 books. He is a big reason why we are losing the rainforest...all so we can learn how to be like Mike and other useless crap

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

are you trolling us?

No, I just think it's crap that we get fed all this BS and none of it is remotely true at all... I could make these rumors that these guys come in with... it's a big joke.

We have this biiiiiiiiiig thread and it is all for nothing... just a bunch of lies.

Weird these "insiders" hear about CP3 and Boozer yet Duhon is signed and none of them say anything... weird don't you think?

How do you know it wasn't true? We can't make other teams gms hand us there superstars.

I thought CP3 was a done deal? haha this is funny. Believe what you want... but some people need to be stopped for saying all this stuff... I could come in and say I have sources and have the perfect "get out free" circumstance on why it didn't happen. (AKA Okafor)

Don't read it then.

I haven't, I read this the first day it was up and laughed... so thanks.

So, if I came in here... and said I heard through my "sources" that we were getting Kobe and it didn't happen... I would not get bashed?

How'd you know somebody mentioned that it was a "done" deal with a perfect "get out free" circumstance (Okafor) if you weren't reading it in the first place?

It's quite elementary guys, rumors are great but don't get your hopes up too high. I don't even get it why some of you are so serious (angry? hurt?) about stuff like this.

He probably hates Pat Williams too, who said "BIG things are coming" the night we went after Paul. And I doubt he was talking about Orton.

And now Pat is hinting again. But I doubt he is an insider either right?

I sure hope we pick someone up. I seriously don't know what to expect anymore tho. It is obvious that management is doing a good job at hushing up whatever it is they are working on.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

He probably hates Pat Williams too, who said "BIG things are coming" the night we went after Paul. And I doubt he was talking about Orton.

He is cheeky that Pat Williams.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

face it you know nothing, i said from the beginning it was a disinfo campaign by otis and your "sources" bit hook line and sinker