Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

paula-abdul.jpg

Paula Abdul

- A = Paul

Abdul spelled backwards is Chris.

American Idol hosts tryouts in Orlando.

Simon Cowell left American Idol. Cowell and Simon mixed up spells ORL. ORL=Orlando.

Randy Jackson was in Journey.

"Journey to the Center of the Earth" was a 3D film using Magic to make us see 3D.

It all makes sense now.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

paula-abdul.jpg

Paula Abdul

- A = Paul

Abdul spelled backwards is Chris.

American Idol hosts tryouts in Orlando.

Simon Cowell left American Idol. Cowell and Simon mixed up spells ORL. ORL=Orlando.

Randy Jackson was in Journey.

"Journey to the Center of the Earth" was a 3D film using Magic to make us see 3D.

It all makes sense now.

jeff-goldblum1.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2g9r34n

It works! I'm going to try NBA2k when I get home!!!

You can't use the TPE in a trade with players. Maybe we do seperate deals however.

I can't believe how fast this rumor got. Now Sentinel is posting it? Man...Well, this deal is definitely not happening.

ESPN's trade machine is smart enough to recognize that the TPE for Posey is a deal unto itself, why can't you be?

Also, I think you missed the fact that my entire post was a joke.

Don't be disrespectful just because you know theres no repercussions coming in the form of a smack since were "discussing like gentlemen" on a computer.

I was just stating for the ones not in the know and didn't read fully into ESPN's "I wish I was a GM" machine.

I want to live in your world where you give a "smack" to everyone you feel disrespects you in your daily life, and where the internet is where people go to "discuss things like gentlemen".

;-)

Relax, like Franky says.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2g9r34n

It works! I'm going to try NBA2k when I get home!!!

You can't use the TPE in a trade with players. Maybe we do seperate deals however.

I can't believe how fast this rumor got. Now Sentinel is posting it? Man...Well, this deal is definitely not happening.

ESPN's trade machine is smart enough to recognize that the TPE for Posey is a deal unto itself, why can't you be?

Also, I think you missed the fact that my entire post was a joke.

Don't be disrespectful just because you know theres no repercussions coming in the form of a smack since were "discussing like gentlemen" on a computer.

I was just stating for the ones not in the know and didn't read fully into ESPN's "I wish I was a GM" machine.

I want to live in your world where you give a "smack" to everyone you feel disrespects you in your daily life, and where the internet is where people go to "discuss things like gentlemen".

;-)

Relax, like Franky says.

I don't and I'm relax but I expect one to act respectful in a conversation no matter if it was through a letter, email, in person or on a message board.

I'd actually have more respect for the person who disrespects me in person then the one who does it on the internet.

Que the picture of the fat kid with eyeliner whoever has it.

Rev, any info on this rumor? First of all, is there any substance to it? Secondly, any idea what the package would be? I assume it would have to include Gortat, Pietrus/Bass, and/or Jameer or VC along with the TPE.

I would say of any player in the entire league (yes, more than Kobe or LeBron), I would want Paul on this team. I think he's the perfect character and talent to match with Dwight.

However...can we say long shot?

quote:

I don't and I'm relax but I expect one to act respectful in a conversation no matter if it was through a letter, email, in person or on a message board.

I'd actually have more respect for the person who disrespects me in person then the one who does it on the internet.

Que the picture of the fat kid with eyeliner whoever has it.

And you're getting what you expect, because I would give anyone else, friend or not, a hard time if they responded to my initial post the way you did. It's a joke. People joke, and give each other a hard time about things they say or do, online and in real life. Online quickly becomes less formal where you give people you don't really know a hard time just like you would your friends in real life over things they say or do.

It's not my fault you think the interwebs are serious business. So, take offense and act like a child. Then go ahead and post pics like the one above that accurately reflect the way you are behaving. Classic!

quote:

Says the guy who just implied that the same conversation happening in person would result in him "smacking" the other person. Good job.

I am inquiring about the validity of this.

In terms of whether this is a logical move, let me put it this way:

If you can pair up Chris Paul and Dwight Howard, you have the 2 players in the league EVERYONE wants to play with. With Paul, you know you'll be set up on offense with loads of assists and lob passes, and with Dwight, you know you don't have to work quite as hard on defense because he's down there to clean up your mess.

Trade anyone not named Dwight for Chris Paul, and you'd have no problem whatsoever getting talented role players.