Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2g9r34n

It works! I'm going to try NBA2k when I get home!!!

You can't use the TPE in a trade with players. Maybe we do seperate deals however.

I can't believe how fast this rumor got. Now Sentinel is posting it? Man...Well, this deal is definitely not happening.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I'll admit that Jameer's one of my favorite players on the Magic, but if you have a shot at someone like Paul, you take it. Even so? I'd like to make sure he's healthy now.

Still, I think we need either a great PF or SG. PG's something we have covered - we just need a better backup.

This has nothing to do with Jameer and everything to do with Chris Paul being one of the best players in the league. You'd have to be stupid not to ask about him. This isn't news.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

quote:

You can't use the TPE in a trade with players. Maybe we do seperate deals however.

I can't believe how fast this rumor got. Now Sentinel is posting it? Man...Well, this deal is definitely not happening.

ESPN's trade machine is smart enough to recognize that the TPE for Posey is a deal unto itself, why can't you be?

Also, I think you missed the fact that my entire post was a joke.

From rotoworld

quote:
The Magic are among the teams that recently inquired about Chris Paul.

It's not a true shot at Jameer Nelson, because almost every team in the league would love to have CP3. But the fact remains that Nelson takes a lot of heat in Orlando for not being an elite, pass-first kind of point guard. They may very well be looking to upgrade.

smile_shardhappy.png

quote:

quote:

quote:

ESPN's trade machine is smart enough to recognize that the TPE for Posey is a deal unto itself, why can't you be?

Also, I think you missed the fact that my entire post was a joke.

Don't be disrespectful just because you know theres no repercussions coming in the form of a smack since were "discussing like gentlemen" on a computer.

I was just stating for the ones not in the know and didn't read fully into ESPN's "I wish I was a GM" machine.

quote:

Don't be disrespectful just because you know theres no repurcussions coming in the form of a smack since were "discussing like gentlemen" on a computer.