Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

So I guess what I am saying is that after Otis trades for Paul we should have Lebron in the bag as well.

Paul, JJ, Lebron, Lewis, Howard.

Stan, Jeff, Chewing, a beer guy, Bill Murray, and one of the taller dancers off the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by bucsfan581:

i heard about this yesterday. i just dont see NO wanting jameer back wouldnt they be doing a trade in order to move collison into the lineup and build something solid around him? id assume they may be looking for something else...

Who said anything about sending them Jameer in return?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Now the Orlando Sentinel is posting a link on their front page where they reference the AOL Fanhouse "report."

I think this is very irresponsible of Josh Robbins and the Sentinel.

http://ht.ly/21Eb6

can you remember a time in recent history where the Sentinel did anything "responsible" in the way or sports reporting?

Summer of speculation.

I remember when ppl would get mad that there weren't any rumors about Otis trying after certain players.

I'll admit that Jameer's one of my favorite players on the Magic, but if you have a shot at someone like Paul, you take it. Even so? I'd like to make sure he's healthy now.

Still, I think we need either a great PF or SG. PG's something we have covered - we just need a better backup.