quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

EDIT: Whoa....my 10,000th post. How 'bout that, JD? Huh? I guess I'm a Lege...oh, wait, no I'm not! I have another 15,000 to go! Snap!

You know, once upon a time, one only needed 10,000 posts to enter modsmenship. I guess the goals weren't lofty enough.

EDIT: My 8,000th post! Only two-thousand more to be a mo.....oh...

Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I'm living proof. BEEFCAKE!!!

Fifty-Million posts is impossible, though you obviously made it that way by design. Hell, you can't even COUNT to 50 million in a life time.

... yes you can

Whataburger had a pretty solid breakfast burrito. Their burgers never did it for me.

The one up by my house is becoming a dental office. True Story.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Didn't they just open that Whattaburger a few years ago? I swear they opened it while I was living in Orlando.

It wasn't too long ago...maybe 2005? I took the family there (the one on Univ./Goldenrod) a couple of times when I lived near UCF. It was decent. But we didn't make it a regular thing. Backyard burger was good too...there was one just down from campus.

I didn't care for backyard burger, but my buddy Mike used to love that place. Whattaburger was okay, I was just surprised to hear that it closed so quickly.

it was very good drunk food, the double with cheese was actually pretty heavy to lift, you definitely feel like a fat *** the next day though. i'm not big into backyard burger but i'm going to get a chain restaurant burger, i'd go with the jack daniels burger from fridays, or even the avacado burger from chilis, i'm just a sucker for some good avacado i think.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Whataburger had a pretty solid breakfast burrito. Their burgers never did it for me.

The one up by my house is becoming a dental office. True Story.

wait, the one on 50, or the one on university?

More replies per page = less pages?

The huge amount of replies is still at around 11.600