Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

I'll assume the majority of posters here have never had In N Out. This saddens me.

i've been craving jack in the box forever now. I'm planning a trip to baton rouge just to get some.

where's the closest in n out?

The closest In N Out to Florida is Salt Lake City, I'm pretty sure. I've never been away from California longe than a month so I've never really had to be without it but I'd assume most Floridians have never had it just like most Californians have never had White Castle or something. Was not impressed with WC btw.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Best burger I've had since being down here was at Mango Sun Cafe in Ormond. Turkey Burger with provolone, avocado, mushrooms, and roasted red peppers.

Out of this world. Usually turkey meat can get dry real quick if not cooked right. This was still juicy. Delicious.

Runner up is sequoia burger at Peach Valley. Shrooms, red onion, smoked bacon, and provolone omg so good.

Turkey burger SVG Sad

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'll assume the majority of posters here have never had In N Out. This saddens me.

i've been craving jack in the box forever now. I'm planning a trip to baton rouge just to get some.

The closest In N Out to Florida is Salt Lake City, I'm pretty sure. I've never been away from California longe than a month so I've never really had to be without it but I'd assume most Floridians have never had it just like most Californians have never had White Castle or something. Was not impressed with WC btw.

****. im pretty sure i could kill a weekend in tallahassee by driving as far as texas. Arizona/Utah would be too far though.

quote:

quote:

quote:

In and outs are going up now all over Texas. I know for a fact there is one in Dallas now.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

quote:

quote:

In and outs are going up now all over Texas. I know for a fact there is one in Dallas now.

Oh yeah? News to me, that's good that they're expanding.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

****. im pretty sure i could kill a weekend in tallahassee by driving as far as texas. Arizona/Utah would be too far though.

If you ever find yourself in California for whatever reason or even Western Nevada for that matter you'll see one every 15-20 minutes lol. Apparently there's some in Texas now according to Bucktown. Seriously though it blows other fast foods outta the water.

I happen to live 10 minutes away from one of the In N Outs that just popped up in Utah, delicious. People are crazy though; there were some ladies in Utah, originally from California, that camped out over night at the In N Out just to be the first ones in when it opened. Not sure it's that good.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

i was sad when whattaburger left the orlando area, that was the best drunk burger.

They closed the one on University, west of 417?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

i was sad when whattaburger left the orlando area, that was the best drunk burger.

They closed the one on University, west of 417?

yes, i live near that one... and they closed the one on colonial heading towards bithlo.

and there are in and out burgers in arizona i was there last year eating them.

and i haven't been to 5 guys yet, there is one in altamonte in the uptown altamonte area.