Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Hoopshype is siting hornets sources saying if Paul wants to go to NY Donnie Walsh needs to come up with 2 "very good" pieces to trade....good luck with that roster Donnie.

Also same site is reporting Pauls agent has already made contact with Magic officials.

Also, Paul is seriously miffed that he was told the team would bring in prized free agents this off season but brought in nobody. He feels misled about where the team is going and wants out.

This is some good news here guys!

67314-link_large.jpg

Realgm is reporting Knicks will trade anyone but Amare for Paul...Lol.

Orlando' bottom 5 are better than any player the Knicks could offer. Why don't they just offer a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts a box of nilla wafers and a corn dog for Paul. Seriously they have nothing to offer except the lottery pick they will have after this season is over. Even the Nets could offer more than Knicks.

quote:

Orlando' bottom 5 are better than any player the Knicks could offer. Why don't they just offer a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts a box of nilla wafers and a corn dog for Paul. Seriously they have nothing to offer except the lottery pick they will have after this season is over. Even the Nets could offer more than Knicks.

yet people keep saying they have the best package for Paul. Crazy

Im going to miss ya Jameer....

Hopefully someone will keep the summer routine going while your in NO....

Otis please make this happen... Getting CP3 for any of our guys not named Dwight...

has been...

fair_trade.gif

quote:

A bunch of scrubs and role players, eh?

I'm quite sure we can do better than that. Maybe "New York is on top of his list" is a bait and he really wants to come here. Who knows.

Like, many thought it was written in stone that Bron was going to New York, if not NY then most likely Chicago. CP3 is Bron's BFF and might know these tricks.

But then again, I don't think we be getting CP3. It would be so Magic-y that he goes to NY and Melo next year and they form Superfriends Vol. 2

The Knicks were gutted for this years free agency. The remaining players were untradeable and are still untradeable. Its like when Bosh was going to Miami and Toronto said Miami has nothing we want (Chalmers and Beasly were the only ones under contract). ranted Bosh went to miami for some late firsts but Bosh was an unrestricted FA and held all the cards. Paul is a contracted player who can only threaten to leave for nothing. The management will get some good pieces for him and the Knicks are a pipe dream.

So... Can Florida pull a double fast one on NY?

Clearly we have good young pieces, just ripe enough to build a new franchise....

And if we can snatch CP3... Then Melo can very much be a "REAL" possibility...

Man, Im reading these posts and seeing people are so hopeful and optimistic; they are dreaming of these ultimate lineups that most likely will not happen. I have to admit, I have hopes too; this superteam that has just formed in Miami has really shoked a lot of people, and a sense of hopelesness to compete with them has swept the NBA. I mean, comon, three of the top position players playing on one team, and it just happens to be in Florida, which makes it much worse. I do hope we can squeeze out a deal for Paul, I hope Otis can somehow ink out an agreement, but to end this little rant, I do believe we will be going in the right direction this comming season.