Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

WDBO - MORE MEDIA S***!

I tried calling in to answer 2 questions...

About;

1.the Grant Hill benching

2.If the Magic will make the play-offs.

got on the phone with scott and was asked how things were going ...Brought up the forums and the B.Hill thing ...and got interupted and he said he won't come here and did not let me answer the Questions...Rambled and hung up.

I called backed and was told to call back in the post game show ...which is not on the internet...Yet there was a half an hour left on this show.

These media guys are spies trying to disrupt our MAGIC NATION to their own liking.

Support our team to the play-offs!!!

About;

got on the phone with scott and was asked how things were going ...Brought up the forums and the B.Hill thing ...and got interupted and he said he won't come here and did not let me answer the Questions...Rambled and hung up.

I called backed and was told to call back in the post game show ...which is not on the internet...Yet there was a half an hour left on this show.

These media guys are spies trying to disrupt our MAGIC NATION to their own liking.

i called in last year to comment on our sensational run....a said one quick sentence, my sentence was the topic of conversation for 5 minutes or so. i was cutoff however without ever being able to say anything after my ONE sentence. WDBO is trash as far as pregame/post game

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

About;

Anez screened the calls, he take the ones praising the franchise, the ones that have a little of "constructive criticism, go to the trash!!!!!

He is a homer, by now you should know that, censorship at its best....

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

About;

Yeah I heard you on 580 the other night & I agree, he didn't want anything to do with the Forums. He thought the Hill you were talking about was Grant & not Brian,lol. He's talking about how Hill should come off the bench for the rest of the season but not about B-Hill. Heck, even this morning, Drew from O-Rock was talking about the recent fall of the Magic & he was saying that Carlos should be benched for the rest of the season even though he brings people to the games.

Why do you guys waste your time with old fashioned watered down terestrial BS radio? I couldn't take the crap from local radio anymore and made the switch to Sirius Satelite radio and have never looked back. I have tried to listen to free radio a few times since and I have to turn it off after 5 minutes. Sirius has NBA, NFL, Nascar, Espn and more.

this isn't just with any radio network. some other channels do the same thing. but still, we as the fans should be able to voice our opinion for more than one sentence. i mean, who wants to listen to anez's retarded voice for the whole pre-game and post-game talk. i'd rather listen to steele and matty.

When you all call any talk radio station you have to be prepared for this. They have control of what goes out and if what they want to do with their show doesn't mesh with what you are saying, you are not going to win.

Have you ever heard someone win an arguement with an on air personality? It doesn't happen, 104.1 has dual 8 sec dumps they can use (I would guess that most of the talk stations are this way, especially after the FCC's new found attention to anything offensive). If they don't like what you have to say, they can just hit 1 and drop your call.

If you want to speak your mind, the best place seems to be on a message board.

As some of you may know, my name is Vincent and I called up and talked on the radio to scott for a little over 6 minutes. Anyways their is an 8 second delay, and they can cut you off when ever. Our debate was going great, but at the end of it, I said we need a real coach in Orlando, bring in Reilly, and they cut me off with out even saying good bye. It was never heard on air because they have that delay. Anaz is a puppet and so are the papers of the orlando magic, our team is run by mickey mouse, so what else can you expect.