Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

E3

Anyone planning on picking up the Transformers game next week? Also, what's the deal with the different "unlock-able characters" from different pre-order places? Are those characters you can unlock for free later on, or are they only ever playable if you pre-order from a specific place?

Crysis 2 is going to be the shi8, and you heard it here first. I wanted to play the first one, but it wasn't on consoles. Mark my words, it'll set the bar for console shooters.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Anyone planning on picking up the Transformers game next week? Also, what's the deal with the different "unlock-able characters" from different pre-order places? Are those characters you can unlock for free later on, or are they only ever playable if you pre-order from a specific place?

The only way to get them is through pre-order.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

Jerks. Shockwave was one of my favorite Decepticons as a kid. I almost never buy games at first release. Looks like I'll have to make an exception this time.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

Crysis 2 is going to be the shi8, and you heard it here first. I wanted to play the first one, but it wasn't on consoles. Mark my words, it'll set the bar for console shooters.

I played Crysis 2 four years ago.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jerks. Shockwave was one of my favorite Decepticons as a kid. I almost never buy games at first release. Looks like I'll have to make an exception this time.

They'll likely release it as DLC down the line. But you're better off just ordering now if want it so bad.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

They'll likely release it as DLC down the line. But you're better off just ordering now if want it so bad.

smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

what wrong with bolded section?

smile_svgsad.png

love is a myth smile_svgsad.png