Sign in to follow this  
Uoooh

Jameer Nelson is the future point blank period!!

I'm telling you the Magic better make Jameer the starter for good or he's out of there. I'm from Chester, Pa the same place where Nelson is from and I'm tired of this team disrecting him. He should have started since day 1. I dont wish any injury on people but I'm happy that Dooling has been hurt because I bet you the Brian Hill would have not even played Nelson like that because he is stuck in his dumb ways. That team wont win with Dooling starting. As for Francis he either is jealous or just is plain old in a slump. Jameer has not only earned to start but has simply taken it away from Francis. I know you Magic fans like Steve's highlights and all but if you know basketball right now Nelson is a better point guard!!

I'm telling you the Magic better make Jameer the starter for good or he's out of there. I'm from Chester, Pa the same place where Nelson is from and I'm tired of this team disrecting him. He should have started since day 1. I dont wish any injury on people but I'm happy that Dooling has been hurt because I bet you the Brian Hill would have not even played Nelson like that because he is stuck in his dumb ways. That team wont win with Dooling starting. As for Francis he either is jealous or just is plain old in a slump. Jameer has not only earned to start but has simply taken it away from Francis. I know you Magic fans like Steve's highlights and all but if you know basketball right now Nelson is a better point guard!!

I agree that Jameer Nelson is turning into a very fine player and is slowly becoming a very good point guard. Unfortunately the reasons he slipped to #20 in the draft are valid.

I believe that Nelson has the ability to become a starting point guard in this league, unfortunately he has a glaring weakness. If you have watched Jameer while he is in against starting point guards he is getting posted up and taken advantage of on the defensive end.

I think Nelson is in the perfect role. He isn't starting, but he is getting starter's minutes and I think fans and the players recognize that Nelson is the player the Magic want in at the end of games with the starters.

Good post. I agree with you 100%

Jameer should not have to worry when Carlos is coming in. He is the floor leader. He had a relationship with Howard and something has to be said for that. He may not have the talent of an elite PG, but having repore with your franchise big man does alot towards leading the team for victory!

Good Post.

TheGodfather