Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

NBA Finals: Celtics VS Lakers

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

lol I understand that, BUT...Lakers up 3 with like 5 minutes left...crazy **** started happening. Crazy fouls. hahhhahahaha and the refs not overturning the call on the out of bounds play that clearly touched kg last. lol it was hillarious.

Yeah, there were a few questionable calls.

quote:

lol I understand that, BUT...Lakers up 3 with like 5 minutes left...crazy **** started happening. Crazy fouls. hahhhahahaha and the refs not overturning the call on the out of bounds play that clearly touched kg last. lol it was hillarious.

refs were on lakers pretty much the first three quarters. Lakers had 41 fts, you know what I mean.

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

I hate the celts.

But if it wouldnt be the refs, lakers would lose by 30 already

they prolly wanted the game close "for ratings" but ultimately wanted the Celts to win. oh uh! what a great series!!! 1-1 HOW WILL LAKERS RESPOND!?!? omgogmog...instead of geeze..2-0 lakers, should we even watch the series..sweep? lol i really want someone to youtube the last 5 mintutes of the game when lakers were up by 3.

HONESTLY, I really dont care about either team. So from an unbiased thinking...Lakers got screwed big time at the end. The refs pretty much gave the Celtics the win...and literally kept it close and "entertaining" for fans. lol lol look im a conspiracy theorist now=)

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

I hate the celts.

But if it wouldnt be the refs, lakers would lose by 30 already

they prolly wanted the game close "for ratings" but ultimately wanted the Celts to win. oh uh! what a great series!!! 1-1 HOW WILL LAKERS RESPOND!?!? omgogmog...instead of geeze..2-0 lakers, should we even watch the series..sweep? lol i really want someone to youtube the last 5 mintutes of the game when lakers were up by 3.

HONESTLY, I really dont care about either team. So from an unbiased thinking...Lakers got screwed big time at the end. The refs pretty much gave the Celtics the win...and literally kept it close and "entertaining" for fans. lol lol look im a conspiracy theorist now=)

i was stuck at work due to time diffrence and have the tv companion on and it seemed to me that the refs were keeping the lakers in the game mid way through the 4th with the lakers up 90-89 they had shot 25/35 free throw compaired to bostons 13/17.

quote:
he played 36 minutes of uncontrolled, horrible basketball. Then he went 4/4 in the last 5 minutes which made his shooting %s look ok.

Please tell me you are kidding me.

HORRIBLE BASKETBALL? Didnt you see the fake on Bynum in the 1st half. The banking layups. The pace for the fastbreak pts all game long. The basket after Gasol's block that gave the Cs the lead for good. He was Allen's Robin yesterday, even though he played Batman in the 4th.

I agree with you that Allen did everything he could to bolster Rondo's dime number. And his passes were not too sharp in the 1st half.

But a PG getting so many crucial offensive rebounds in the last period cannot be overrated. I mean, if Jameer had done that in G2 of the Finals, we would be making him a statue outside Amway.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:
he played 36 minutes of uncontrolled, horrible basketball. Then he went 4/4 in the last 5 minutes which made his shooting %s look ok.

Please tell me you are kidding me.

HORRIBLE BASKETBALL? Didnt you see the fake on Bynum in the 1st half. The banking layups. The pace for the fastbreak pts all game long. The basket after Gasol's block that gave the Cs the lead for good. He was Allen's Robin yesterday, even though he played Batman in the 4th.

I agree with you that Allen did everything he could to bolster Rondo's dime number. And his passes were not too sharp in the 1st half.

But a PG getting so many crucial offensive rebounds in the last period cannot be overrated. I mean, if Jameer had done that in G2 of the Finals, we would be making him a statue outside Amway.

I have to grudgingly agree with Lewis here - though I don't think he played horribly in the first three quarters, he certainly played subpar(ly), at least to what we've come to expect of him. He made several questionable passes that became turnovers, and a few more were only saved by the Celtics' shooters. When he drove in he missed layups and had his shot blocked often with the Lakers' large lineup out there. Plus, Rondo stopped pushing the pace in the 3rd quarter, which had been so effective in the first half. (To be fair, that was probably Doc's fault for having played him every single minute up to that point.)

Again, I'm not saying he played poorly, but that he was subpar, at least with his standards. After coming back in the fourth quarter, though, Rondo was spectacular.

I dont agree. Rondo WAS spectacular.

Anytime you have your PG winning a close game for you on the road in the Finals with clutch buckets, boards and hustle plays (like the steals on Fisher and Kobe) I think it cannot be described as nothing less than SPECTACULAR.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I dont agree. Rondo WAS spectacular.

Anytime you have your PG winning a close game for you on the road in the Finals with clutch buckets, boards and hustle plays (like the steals on Fisher and Kobe) I think it cannot be described as nothing less than SPECTACULAR.

5 minutes of awesome vs 36 minutes of crap.