Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

NBA Finals: Celtics VS Lakers

Ray Allen, unbelievable shooting in that half - 7 3-pointers (out of 8 attempts) tying a Finals record for most 3-pointers in a game already. Giving up that last 3 to Kobe was just inexcusable, though.

Rondo should not be praised for this game. All his passes are ugly. 9 of his assists were due to ray allen and rasheed wallace taking bad passes and making something out of them. rebounds are due to lakers and celtics missing a combined 70 shots. He's also 4-14 at the sstart of the 4th

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

LMAO did anyone hear someone on the C's say "My ******" aka black guy

lol I heard that too

lol lol at the obvious cheating by the refs down the stretch. Its so blatant, that last 5 minutes was a big slap in the face. Im no conspiracy theorist but im really starting to buy into this "nba is going to force a game 7 for more ratings and money" thing. I almost died laughing of all the bad calls that went the Celtics way at the end. Lets see this series mysteriously go to 7 games and watch all the bad calls go to the team leading in the series.

lol I understand that, BUT...Lakers up 3 with like 5 minutes left...crazy **** started happening. Crazy fouls. hahhhahahaha and the refs not overturning the call on the out of bounds play that clearly touched kg last. lol it was hillarious.