Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

NBA Finals: Celtics VS Lakers

We all know this is what its going to boil down to. If the Suns win game 6 they dont stand a chance in game 7. I think the suns/la series hasnt played with half the defensive intensity of orl/boston and LA is gonna have a rude awakening. LA is scoring 110 points a game against the suns, and that just aint gonna happen against Boston. Its gonna boil down to Kobe having superhuman efforts for LA to win, which he is definitely capable of. Thoughts?

I don't see LA having a hard time with the Celtics. (1) they have bigs that can handle the Celtic Thugs (2) Kobe can get 40 points a game. (3) The Celtics are not going to get the calls against the Lakers. When the Lakers are focused, they are very tough to beat. I think the Suns would have given the Celtics a hard time with their youth and speed.

The best series for the casual public, the worse for real fans.

I'm not going to watch a minute of it. In fact, I wonder if I should just give up watching the NBA until Stern retires. He's made this league so unwatchful now.

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

The best series for the casual public, the worse for real fans.

I'm not going to watch a minute of it. In fact, I wonder if I should just give up watching the NBA until Stern retires. He's made this league so unwatchful now.

ya I dont think i will watch either unless its game 7 and theres nothing on tv

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

What a huge interesting series@!!@! Will it be the Celtics with their 812th NBA title? Or the Lakers with their 785th? Only time will tell!

it really is getting old and discouraging

I am sure that the NBA controls the outcome of the playoffs, almost all the time. It is very interesting the Donaghy predicted the outcome of both conf finals 100%. He said that the Stern would not allow the Magic game to go to 7 or the the Lakes game to go 7. Suns were playing well on their home court, and to lose game 6 is suspect to me. No way can the Lakers close out WCF series in 6 very year. I hate Stern.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

What a huge interesting series@!!@! Will it be the Celtics with their 812th NBA title? Or the Lakers with their 785th? Only time will tell!

And this is why players go to bigger markets.......

Yeah 5 out of the last 6 Finals appearances. Be glad the Magic threw a wrinkle in there. Practically the same cast too. NBA milking those trades to the max. Hopefully the ratings show that people are tired of seeing the same old stuff. Or maybe this'll draw the casual fan out who still think Jordan is still playing....

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

And this is why players go to bigger markets.......

Yeah soon enough the NBA will be like MLB, with the Lakers and Celtics being the Yankees and Red Sox. It's a real shame.