Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Bass Isn't Sure Of Future With Magic

quote:
"It's hard to say. It's for Stan [Van Gundy], Otis [smith] and the guys in the front office to decide if I'm someone they need ... or if they want play four perimeter guys and one big, then I guess if they want to do that, it's not for me," Bass said Friday morning.

Tony Dutt, the agent for Bass, told the Orlando Sentinel earlier this season they he would push for a trade if the Magic didn't play his client more.

"Hopefully, this is the place for me because when I signed here that's what I felt, that this was the place for me," Bass said. "I feel I can help them."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_...magic/#ixzz0pM3HOC2H

quote:
"It's hard to say. It's for Stan [Van Gundy], Otis [smith] and the guys in the front office to decide if I'm someone they need ... or if they want play four perimeter guys and one big, then I guess if they want to do that, it's not for me," Bass said Friday morning.

Tony Dutt, the agent for Bass, told the Orlando Sentinel earlier this season they he would push for a trade if the Magic didn't play his client more.

"Hopefully, this is the place for me because when I signed here that's what I felt, that this was the place for me," Bass said. "I feel I can help them."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_...magic/#ixzz0pM3HOC2H

I think he gets traded. Bass is a quality player, and can play a role somewhere else.

I think it's obivious SVG thinks Anderson has a brighter future with the team, so there is no room for both.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

I like him. I hope he stays.

edit: SVG is an idiot for not using him more against Boston.

So that he could get torched by KG/Sheed/Davis/insert PF?

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

What? He absolutely OWNED Davis when he covered him. He also did a pretty decent (although not perfect) job on KG. He doesn't have to guard Sheed so that's out of the question.

You're missing the fact that the guy BARELY played for us at all during the season. Let the guy play and get used to the system. You can't bench him the whole year and then expect him to be Dwight Howard on the court.

All I am saying is that he has ALOT potential. I could see him BEASTING if used in the right manner.

SVG fakes it with the PF position, so it's no wonder the guy doesn't feel like he's wanted.

SVG really pissed me off this series. We had such a great lineup in Games 4 and 5, and then we decide to CHANGE IT during game 6?

The guy has a solid midrange jumper and could be a BEAST on defense if taught correctly by SVG.

Move Rashard to the 3 and let him abuse the people who try to guard him.

Done and Done.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

What? He absolutely OWNED Davis when he covered him. He also did a pretty decent (although not perfect) job on KG. He doesn't have to guard Sheed so that's out of the question.

You're missing the fact that the guy BARELY played for us at all during the season. Let the guy play and get used to the system. You can't bench him the whole year and then expect him to be Dwight Howard on the court.

All I am saying is that he has ALOT potential. I could see him BEASTING if used in the right manner.

SVG fakes it with the PF position, so it's no wonder the guy doesn't feel like he's wanted.

SVG really pissed me off this series. We had such a great lineup in Games 4 and 5, and then we decide to CHANGE IT during game 6?

The guy has a solid midrange jumper and could be a BEAST on defense if taught correctly by SVG.

Move Rashard to the 3 and let him abuse the people who try to guard him.

Done and Done.

I Agree with you, we need a true PF to help dwight downlow and Bass has a lot of potential. Unlike Gortat he has a Very good midrange jumper. I would've rather had Bass out there with Dwight.

No Ryan Anderson! However I don't know if Bass is the answer either with his sporadic playing time. I wouldn't cry if either one is traded.

I've just about had enough with our finese 4's...I want a red meat eating muscle head at the 4 who can hit a midrange jumper and play defense. We had him on the roster last year and SVG let him gather dnpcd after dnpcd.

He's got a solid midrange shot that we can use against teams like Boston and LA. Putting him at the PF position will allow Shard to move to the 3, allowing him to abuse whoever is covering him.