Sign in to follow this  
jec

:svgsad:? no, :shard:

Well, I hate to see it end. I thought this team was really a special unit and that the stars were all aligned for us. Boston knocks out Cleveland, and Finals, here we come, with home court advantage throughout the playoffs! Then, the Celtics come in and embarrass us twice on our home floor.

Our guys fought back admirably in games 5 and 6, and they should be commended for that. Instead of folding, they showed some real heart out there. It was a case of too little, too late, but I'm really proud of our team, in spite of my tremendous sense of disappointment.

I really thought this was the year. The way we came out the last two series, how could you not like our shot at a title? I'm sure there is going to be a flood of hate threads coming. Some calling for Vince's head, others, stupidly, wanting SVG to be fired; I thought I would carve a nice little niche for myself here. I love this team, and I am proud to be a Magic fan after how the team almost came back, and at least salvaged a little pride.

I am optimistic moving forward, and I hope y'all can be, too. Our time will be soon. It isn't unlikely at all that our team could be the best in the East very soon. Magic fans, don't hang your heads. All of that spirit I've seen the past few days in anticipation of the Magic making history: don't lose that. Don't lose that BELIEVE, because we still can make history. Maybe not miraculous comeback history, but when this team finally makes it over that last hump, it will be NBA history.

My faith in this team will never waiver. I will bleed blue until I die.

Thank you, Magic, for a solid season, and let's hope for a productive off season.

Everyone have a good night

smile_shardhappy.png

Well, I hate to see it end. I thought this team was really a special unit and that the stars were all aligned for us. Boston knocks out Cleveland, and Finals, here we come, with home court advantage throughout the playoffs! Then, the Celtics come in and embarrass us twice on our home floor.

Our guys fought back admirably in games 5 and 6, and they should be commended for that. Instead of folding, they showed some real heart out there. It was a case of too little, too late, but I'm really proud of our team, in spite of my tremendous sense of disappointment.

I really thought this was the year. The way we came out the last two series, how could you not like our shot at a title? I'm sure there is going to be a flood of hate threads coming. Some calling for Vince's head, others, stupidly, wanting SVG to be fired; I thought I would carve a nice little niche for myself here. I love this team, and I am proud to be a Magic fan after how the team almost came back, and at least salvaged a little pride.

I am optimistic moving forward, and I hope y'all can be, too. Our time will be soon. It isn't unlikely at all that our team could be the best in the East very soon. Magic fans, don't hang your heads. All of that spirit I've seen the past few days in anticipation of the Magic making history: don't lose that. Don't lose that BELIEVE, because we still can make history. Maybe not miraculous comeback history, but when this team finally makes it over that last hump, it will be NBA history.

My faith in this team will never waiver. I will bleed blue until I die.

Thank you, Magic, for a solid season, and let's hope for a productive off season.

Everyone have a good night

smile_shardhappy.png

I'm not going to jump off this team's bandwagon, I'm never going to cheer for another NBA team unless the Magic move, which won't happen with a new state of the art arena.

But I'm saddened and disgusted to go out early. My expectations were championship. Anything less is failure, losing the ECF to the Celtics stings hard.

Hopefully Otis goes to work and we can finally get our title next season.

Until Rashard contract is over or traded, we'll have a better chance of winning. Vince is gone. Gortat needs to be gone.

Dwight needs someone down low with him and Dwight wanted to win more than anyone.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Until Rashard contract is over or traded, we'll have a better chance of winning. Vince is gone. Gortat needs to be gone.

Dwight needs someone down low with him and Dwight wanted to win more than anyone.

I never gave up on players for our team. But Vince and Gortat need to be dealt with pronto.

The East could easily be ours until like 2017. Boston is officially done in the next few years, injuries will plague them. Actually, it all comes down to where LeBron goes. Otis will put us in position to get the beat possible players next offseason unless VC is traded first. Can't wait.

great thread...i think we will win the championship next year it sucks losing to boston but sometimes you need to lose in order to win.go magic till the day i die.