Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Gamethread: Magic @ Celtics ECF GM 6 5/28 8:30pm

I believe in Magic! Come on Orlando fight on to the very end and break there will! It's going to be tough, but if we continue to speed the game to our pace, The Celtics cant hang, we cant slow the game down, keep pushing the ball! When there D cant set, we get good looks all day. GO MAGIC! Make history baby! I BELIEVE!

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

We must get off to a good start tonight. That worked in game 4. Can't dig a hole.

Gotta continue pushing the ball and looking for Dwight at the rim.

If Big Baby & Sheed can't go Boston will have a serious problem.

I still believe SVG needs to utilize Shard vs. Pierce when the offense inevitably bogs down for the Magic to win this series. Hopefully game 5 was an eye opener and SVG won't wait until he's desperate to create this mismatch.

I don't think Rivers cares if Davis is well or not. He only wants to win at all costs. Look what Rivers did- leaving him on the floor injuried and yelling for him to get up.

I am concerned about SVG's coaching tonight more than anything else. I am sure Celtics are going to make adjustments on Nelson. I am afraid that SVG is so stubborn and slow to react, it might cost us the game. I am also worried about Carter and his terrible play for this entire series.

Boston will certainly have made adjustments after Game 5 and we have to be ready for that. But, if there's one thing that could catch Boston off guard and really swing this game it's VC having a great game. They haven't seen him do much, so they won't be ready for it(if it happens).

I like the three referees that nyce_1 mentioned in his thread that shouldn't have been locked.

I do not understand how you MODERATOR's decide which threads stay open or not.

Half the time you choose on personal preference over the rules you state.

I thought the refs for tonight, deserved its own thread because having everything in a gamethread gets two cramed.

YOU LEAVE THREADS OPEN THAT ARE A LOAD OF SHIIIT! and then block ones that should be around.... really common... lift your game.

Anyways, can not wait for the start of this game, I like the referees being named... Thanks Nyce_1!!!