Sign in to follow this  
Nell2ThaIzzay

Thank you, Orlando, for what may have been the best night of my life as a sports fan

Awesome, man. I'm able to go to about 10 Magic games a year and the atmosphere in there tonight was definitely special. I can only imagine what it must have been like for you coming from so far away.

Glad Orlando treated you right. Even better I'm sure you got to see some fans in green jerseys with their heads hung low. You'll have to go to one of the games at the new arena now. icon_smile.gif

Great Post!

Congrats. I used to work for Medieval Times and we used to do some stuff with the Magic, and I can tell you they are a CLASS Orginization.

There truly is nothing better than traveling to see your team in the midst of a playoff run. I think the feeling is lost on those who live in the area.

To go from being the only fan of your team in an area to walking around a city literally plastered with the team's logo is simply awe inspiring. I kind of imagine that is what it is like to travel from Wichita to DisneyWorld.

First thing I thought after reading this was HALL OF FAME. Great story man. Glad others are with me on this.

Please post the pictures later.

Whoever did this for you killed it. I'm glad to be part of an organization that takes care of the fans like this.

Really wish we had a Forum Appreciation Night like last year, but its ok, a title will be much sweeter.

Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by Nell2ThaIzzay:

I will post pictures, probably sometime tomorrow or Friday when I get home, and can get them off my phone.

And don't get me wrong, I obviously want Orlando to win this series, pull off the miracle - winning this series and making history will have made this trip even more special. But even if they lose (knock on wood), nothing can taint what I just experienced.

Lmao he said taint...

But yeah, that's awesome dude in all seriousness.