Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Who Was The Complainer?

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

And what happend to DBMagicMan?

Actually, we've been wondering the same thing...no one is absolutely positive who this guy is. Is it Delta Burke? Is it Dante Bichette? Is it David Blaine? Maybe it is Dee Brown. Or perhaps he went the way of the Dodo Bird. The possibilities are nearly endless.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

LMAO I didnt even realize you were gone........

Second that, I can only recall something wrong with your computer. I'm sure that was you.

DBMaigicman - I have never heard of this guy! I've seen him via the member search, but thats it.?

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Everyones a critic and I have'nt seen a response from all Mods yet. These guys must be really scarred of me.

FENDI

RockChalk Magic

Adam_Magic

And what happend to DBMagicMan?

Believe me nobody is scared of you O-Dub, just keep the language clean and nobody has a problem!

You contribute well but then screw it up by messing about in the chatrooms!

Welcome back by the way!

dub, you remind me of my friend scarred for life. he curses just like you (although i'm sure he's cursed more than you since he's been suspended about 3 times by now) and feels the same way about you. i back you up dub, you and scarred.

Nyce to here from Nyce and Hutchence for once. I am cursing but I have to change myself for a change I guess.

Still haven't heard from the rest of the Mods still. Come on RockChalk and FENDI. I still need something from you two.

I'm not a Mod but I'll answer you. The truth is that you are completely obnoxious and not worth any of their time. What do you think that you are above the forum rules? The guys have been alot more reasonable than I would be with you. I would have kicked you off the boards permanently and been rid of the headache.

Like Rich said I never missed you either so clearly you're not that important. Oh, and next time PM the Mods instead of airing your dirty laundry on the public boards.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I'm not a Mod but I'll answer you. The truth is that you are completely obnoxious and not worth any of their time. What do you think that you are above the forum rules? The guys have been alot more reasonable than I would be with you. I would have kicked you off the boards permanently and been rid of the headache.

Like Rich said I never missed you either so clearly you're not that important. Oh, and next time PM the Mods instead of airing your dirty laundry on the public boards.

I see we have a hater here. Emory, you have clearly haven't seen that I have officially cleaned up my language, 95% of it that is. If I was obnoxious, disdainful, overbearing, and conceited which you did not call me, I would complain about not being moderator.

I don't cause a necessary headache for anyone on this board, I just be myself. I'm a happy guy who hasn't ever called anyone names on a personal level unless they wrote in my direction.

On another note, the mods don't hate me, they hate my cursing and I've decided to stop for the love of the Magic. Like I said and the previous posts before yours, I've understand that I need to stop so why did you have to go and right that. The mods have also PM'd me and I've had a discussion with my buddy Marc Acres on it and we agreed.

Emory, are you a kid, young adult, or just a one of the senor. Come on man, you should have more class than that to put down others. The least you could do is encourage me. At least I didn't retaliate and made this nice and peaceful which I would do the opposite in the real life times. Boy, you sure are solemn. When I said the Mods were scarred of me, that was just a joke to get them out. They could suspend my account within seconds.

All I want to know is who the complainer is because I want to try to not talk in that way to that person and have some respect if they are being offended thats all.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

emory you are a punk.

welcome back my brother from a different mother

He isnt a punk but on first impression ODub seems really ****y and arrogant.

But once u get to know him he is a kool guy, u just have to get to know him.