~O~

Who Was The Complainer?

quote:
Originally posted by Budweiser5587:

quote:
Originally posted by serbianeagle:

i got to know his girlfriend.she was very handy.lol

Dude, not cool. icon_wink.gif

ya,i know,that is how we joke around(me and o-dub)

I think your chat room behavior is what got you suspended. I logged on during a halftime once to talk basketball and logged off ten minutes later after seeing you posting like you had a bad case of tourets. I have been around the site longer than most and know what kind of quality people are here. But what would a new poster thought if this was his or her first time logging in? I personaly would like to attract new posters who can add to the boards, not scare them off.

You will probably see this as an attack on your character, but it is not. Just an honest opinion of what I have personally seen. You have some good input into our threads. But this is the official team website with rules and regulations. Find another website or use a PM if you need somewhere as an outlet for the high school locker room banter.

Again this is not an attack, just on honest opinion. You served your suspension, keep it clean and enjoy.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I think your chat room behavior is what got you suspended. I logged on during a halftime once to talk basketball and logged off ten minutes later after seeing you posting like you had a bad case of tourets. I have been around the site longer than most and know what kind of quality people are here. But what would a new poster thought if this was his or her first time logging in? I personaly would like to attract new posters who can add to the boards, not scare them off.

You will probably see this as an attack on your character, but it is not. Just an honest opinion of what I have personally seen. You have some good input into our threads. But this is the official team website with rules and regulations. Find another website or use a PM if you need somewhere as an outlet for the high school locker room banter.

Again this is not an attack, just on honest opinion. You served your suspension, keep it clean and enjoy.

Like I said before, I've cleaned up my act so why do I still have people saying I curse so much.............?????????????

Its not that you said that, its just that you and emory haven't read all the things I've said in this thread or you guys just don't believe what I say.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

Like I said before, I've cleaned up my act so why do I still have people saying I curse so much.............?????????????

Its not that you said that, its just that you and emory haven't read all the things I've said in this thread or you guys just don't believe what I say.

Everything, I saw was pre-suspension. As I said this is not an attack, I am only responding because you started this thread to find some answers.

Like I said, keep it clean and enjoy.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

Everything, I saw was pre-suspension. As I said this is not an attack, I am only responding because you started this thread to find some answers.

Like I said, keep it clean and enjoy.

Thanks for the encouragement unlike somebody else. Still didn't get anything from FENDI, the extremely talented signature/avatar making guy.