Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Who Was The Complainer?

Yes, someone complained about my language and I got suspended for two weeks or did I? HHhmmmmmmmm.........

Yes, I did get suspended and I was caught "writing dirty". I also was given 200 hours of community service and was forced by mods to make a speech to kids about the what the consequences are if you are caught writing dirty.

Other than that, I've been watching everyones post and am updated on what the fudge the topic is.

The question I ask the most is who is the person who filed the complaint against me? Sure I saw him in court when I was being given my sentence but could not confirm his identity.

When I curse Mod erators, I do it for the fun of it. Why would anyone complain about me when I don't insult anyone? Maybe they are just a hater, a Lakers fan, a Toronto fan, or even a J.J. Redick fan. Those people know who they are.

Nevertheless, not that glad to be back on the subject of thinking that the suspension was BS overall. Wasn't I suppose to be suspended for one day anyway. That was my first illegal offense. Either way, I disobeyed the rules which I did on a variety of occasions.

As for you moderators, please respond on this subject, especially the on that suspended me. As for the snitcher, you better fess up.

Yes, someone complained about my language and I got suspended for two weeks or did I? HHhmmmmmmmm.........

Yes, I did get suspended and I was caught "writing dirty". I also was given 200 hours of community service and was forced by mods to make a speech to kids about the what the consequences are if you are caught writing dirty.

Other than that, I've been watching everyones post and am updated on what the fudge the topic is.

The question I ask the most is who is the person who filed the complaint against me? Sure I saw him in court when I was being given my sentence but could not confirm his identity.

When I curse Mod erators, I do it for the fun of it. Why would anyone complain about me when I don't insult anyone? Maybe they are just a hater, a Lakers fan, a Toronto fan, or even a J.J. Redick fan. Those people know who they are.

Nevertheless, not that glad to be back on the subject of thinking that the suspension was BS overall. Wasn't I suppose to be suspended for one day anyway. That was my first illegal offense. Either way, I disobeyed the rules which I did on a variety of occasions.

As for you moderators, please respond on this subject, especially the on that suspended me. As for the snitcher, you better fess up.

I know one of you mods saw this post and avoided the conflict. Don't be lazy and write something just to let me know what I need to do or I won't shut up.

You need to behave yourself! This isn't something that should be handled on the board but since you posted it I will respond.

You have to remember that even though you are doing something in fun and you are not directing it at someone, it can still be offensive to other people. When we warn you about it, it's because we are responsible for keeping the board clean, not because we want to prevent you from being on the board.

You can still be funny and entertaining without the language O-dub.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

You need to behave yourself! This isn't something that should be handled on the board but since you posted it I will respond.

You have to remember that even though you are doing something in fun and you are not directing it at someone, it can still be offensive to other people. When we warn you about it, it's because we are responsible for keeping the board clean, not because we want to prevent you from being on the board.

You can still be funny and entertaining without the language O-dub.

That one was very solemn but I want all mods to say something about this one.

Thats me, always cursing but O-dub needs to find another way to be joyful All mods. l excluding the curse words.

Sorry for making this public but I want to know the complainer so I can physically watch out for that person.

quote:
Sorry for making this public but I want to know the complainer so I can physically watch out for that person.

The best thing you can do, and this is true for everyone, is to follow the rules all the time, that way you don't have to worry if someone is watching you.

Agreed, go ahead and lock this post because all the other mods are scarred of me.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Agreed, go ahead and lock this post because all the other mods are scarred of me.

I'll gladly respond to you...just give me a bit to pick myself up off the floor from laughing.

If I remember right there were more then 1 person who complained about your language.

If the person(s)wanted to be known they probably would have added you to the PM they sent me.

The main reason you were suspended was because you were asked several times to stop and you continued and ignored our warning.

quote:
Wasn't I suppose to be suspended for one day anyway.

Here are the guidelines of the board

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8891029871/m/6661082402

First suspended offense - 2 weeks

Second suspended offence - 1 month

Third suspended offense - 3 months

Forth offense - No lifting of suspension

Oh by the way. Welcome back!

Welcome back Dub. the chats been boring without you. However, serb has been trying to keep the comic relief up in your absense. You bring back any souvenirs?

Everyones a critic and I have'nt seen a response from all Mods yet. These guys must be really scarred of me.

FENDI

RockChalk Magic

Adam_Magic

And what happend to DBMagicMan?