Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Courtney Lee was in Orlando for Game 3

Right now, i would take Courtney Lee's defense and offense than Carter. Anything but Carter.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Right now, i would take Courtney Lee's defense and offense than Carter. Anything but Carter.

Agreed...I hated to see Lee involved in that trade cuz he flashed potential to score off the bounce & ran the floor.

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Drake gets too much hype. He sucked in NJ and half the ppl on here were claming he was going to be an all star somehow...

I love C Lee but LOL @ that one.

I second that.

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

smile_svgsad.png -----(If he just had hit the layup)

I bet he could have hit two free throws unlike our current starting shooting gaurd

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Congrats? What do you want me to say to this?

VC is 34 next year, who expects to see a 34 year old VC in the all star game?

and no Lee sucks, he will not be an all star ffs. If someone from NJ is ever selected by all means it's their new franchise player they bring in this draft (well actually idk bout that nymore), Harris then Lopez. I'd even expect T Will/CDR to have a shot before Lee does.

I dont think you watched the Nets once this year. Lee is a not good when he's not living off of Dwight's former double teams. I'm pretty sure 90% of Nets fans hated him.

Solely based off of this comment and your join date, I'll assume you only became a Magic fan after Carter was traded here. Lee was a fan favorite, and no one would really say an NBA Sophomore "sucks" especially when he's on the worst team in league where there's nothing to work with.

When someone says they miss Courtney or wish he was still on the team, the avid Carter fan in you takes offense and lashes out by insulting Lee. Firme.

I miss Courtney and sure I want him back but if you ask me to make that trade retro actively I still would make it today. A it brought us a big expiring deal and a good player in Carter (people will blame him for what is happening in this series, even though his play is only one gallon of **** in the ocean of ****tyness that is our basketball team for this series), a nice young piece in Ryan Anderson, and as a side affect JJ also has emerged as a solid 6 man. It has been win win win with a small loss for saying bye to Lee. Good luck to him but I honestly am not loosing any sleep over it.

quote:
Originally posted by hedo the hero:

hey losers he will be an allstar..

and magic will pay 20 m $ to 34 years old wince and 22m $ to 30 years old lewis..

and Hedo will still suck. Ha ha. Interesting?

quote:
Originally posted by hedo the hero:

hey losers he will be an allstar..

and magic will pay 20 m $ to 34 years old wince and 22m $ to 30 years old lewis..

check your pm.