Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Courtney Lee was in Orlando for Game 3

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

He was at the Orlando Magic watch party on Wall Street in Orlando during game 3.

icon_frown.gif

man I miss him

Well he was in town on friday night so thats not surprising... What is surprising is our meltdown in boston

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Drake gets too much hype. He sucked in NJ and half the ppl on here were claming he was going to be an all star somehow...

He's got a much better chance at getting to one in the future than your boy, Vince

Congrats? What do you want me to say to this?

VC is 34 next year, who expects to see a 34 year old VC in the all star game?

and no Lee sucks, he will not be an all star ffs. If someone from NJ is ever selected by all means it's their new franchise player they bring in this draft (well actually idk bout that nymore), Harris then Lopez. I'd even expect T Will/CDR to have a shot before Lee does.

I dont think you watched the Nets once this year. Lee is a not good when he's not living off of Dwight's former double teams. I'm pretty sure 90% of Nets fans hated him.

quote:

Drake gets too much hype. He sucked in NJ and half the ppl on here were claming he was going to be an all star somehow...

I love C Lee but LOL @ that one.

quote:

and no Lee sucks, he will not be an all star ffs. If someone from NJ is ever selected by all means it's their new franchise player they bring in this draft (well actually idk bout that nymore), Harris then Lopez. I'd even expect T Will/CDR to have a shot before Lee does.

I dont think you watched the Nets once this year. Lee is a not good when he's not living off of Dwight's former double teams. I'm pretty sure 90% of Nets fans hated him.

So 30-40 people max?

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

So 30-40 people max?

Well played