Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Magic in 7 (Post-Season Over, Champions '10-'11)

goodbye magic... ...

but all i ask is ONE win.... ONE WIN in game 4...

take it back to florida and get one at home... then we got a game 6 in BOSTON.. as "THE" Game.. with some PRESSURE on them...

but ****. its just a dream. icon_frown.gif

This Magic team is good enough that they could make history, but they've already given up. Their mentality is going to be one of defeat and because of that they'll probably get blown out again in game 4.

We can try all we want to not give up on them, but after game 3 I think it's pretty clear that they've already given up on themselves.

I think this team is better talent wise than last year's team, but for whatever reason they don't have the same mentality and when adversity came, they didn't fight through it as a team, they just got frustrated and embarrassed. That's the biggest disappointment.

If something happens and they actually play each game as a team and with effort, then I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the greatest comeback ever, but I just don't see it happening. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

It's OVER. These guys are inconsistent and soft in the head and that's it. No I'm not talking about Bass or Johnson b/c Stan wont let them play anyway.

Everyone needs to show up including the guy making 20 million a year for less than 5 ppg.

I do think Nelson getting going is the biggest factor for us other than Dwight but whatever. I'm preparing to loose so I wont be crushed as if we have a chance.

As an Eagles fan this whole situation is painfully similar to the Eagls-Cowboys matchup this past season when they met two consecutive weeks to close out Phillys season. The Celtics, much like the Cowboys, seem to have no problem moving the ball so to speak. They just do it with ease. The Eagles on the other hand, couldn't get anything going. It was almost painful to watch the Eagles try to move the ball. Just like it's almost painful trying to watch Orlando run an offense. Things were supposed to change from Week 17 to the Playoff game and there wasn't. Dallas was just too good. There won't be a change by tomorrow. Boston is just too good.

it's not that "boston is too good" its just that the magic pretty much rolled over. there's no more fight left in them. they seemingly don't care. if these dudes went down fighting last night I would have more confidence in them but they looked like they forgot how to play the game of basketball.

After last night, I have my doubts.

but really the Magic are the only team Ive seen that's gone down 3-0 that actually might be capable of making history.

Let's make history.

if not, ****.

The Phoenix crowd was yelling "we want Boston!" behind the Inside the NBA crew right now. Ugh that got to me.

nope i am a realist now.

i have put the fan goggles off.

the magic have not done a single thing to justify any faith.

they melt down to easily.

they can't guard the ray allen off screens play AT ALL. he just picks us apart.

We havent made rondo break a sweat

pierce knows he can get fouled by our idiot perimeter defender on any shot

we do not rebound the ball

the c's have completely figured us out because the offense is nothing but pick and rolls or in to dwight, the c's dont leave the shooters and dwight is not getting good shots

vince carter is a bystander, hes fine with being 'another guy'. he has to go he has sealed his reputation.

our vaunted "bench" is deep but in the playoffs with an 8 man rotation we simply arent as good as we think. we need to go out and get a JR Smith as a 6 man, a dude who can score 30 any given night.

stan has failed us as well, he won't ramp up the tempo and he has failed to formulate a defense to stop the c's 2 main plays.

we are done tomorrow this team has checked out. dwight even said it. we're done and only a masochist would watch tomorrows game