Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Magic in 7 (Post-Season Over, Champions '10-'11)

I wondered why the hell SVG put RA in the game, he did jack. Play Bass, at least to rough it up in the paint..I mean when we foul, we foul like we are in a d@mn pillow fight with girls in middle school.

-Dwight needs to jam the rock, not test out his "finesse" chucks at the basket.

-Up the tempo, push the ball, and move it when we get into our half court set.

-Crash the glass, we need all the rebounds we can get.

- Start the game with Nelson, Redick, Carter, Lewis, Dwight. Sub in Barnes for Carter, then Carter for Redick at the 2.

With the right adjustments, we can be more effective.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

That sig of yours is hilarious right now, but for all the wrong reasons.

icon_frown.gif

I know. I look like a jerk for it now.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I felt they quit last night. I can't see them winning four straight. Boston can just defend our attack with ease. They shut down Dwight without using a double team, allowing them to stay on our shooters. I can't see us winning Game 4, it's looking like a sweep unfortunatly.

The Magic should be able to play like they have nothing to loose. Know one expects them to win now and the are definitely the official underdogs. I believe the outcome of game 4 will depend on how the Magic start.

They need to win 2 games to get the momentum and the Media talking about a possible comeback.

The Magic need to get mad like the Celtics just beat up their moms. Get some passion!! Maybe Dwight needs to hit all the players up side the head like he did to Pierce. Then Dwight needs to hit himself upside the head.

Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

"To get more out of yourself, you have to expect more out of yourself. Before your body can achieve it, your mind has to perceive it."

- Ricky Williams[/quote

a quote from the ultimate quitter.

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Really people? Don't give up, we got 4 more games to win. Take it game by game.

We got this.

I admire your spirit, at least.

Agreed. I do admire your spirit. But its just not gonna happen.

Lewis should feel guilty getting paid all that money and putting such a crappy effort. If you look at it, he is the one who had the less heart out there. I really didn't expect this from him. He didnt score in double figures in any game. Paul Pierce and Ray Allen out scored him in one game, then what hes scored in every game hes played combined. I like Lewis too, but he is just a complimentary player, not a number 1, 2 or 3 guy. I am down cause my team gave up on me and everybody else who roots for them like they could care less.

I don't think the Magic quit as much as they were completely overwhelmed by a more talented team both defensively and offensively. I admire your optimism but there is no way we can come back and take this series, they have the defensive answer for everything we put out. Howard cannot do to Perkins what he did to the other centers. Hopefully they can win one game and then we wont be the first team in history to sweep the first two rounds and get swept in the conference finals.

quote:
Hopefully they can win one game and then we wont be the first team in history to sweep the first two rounds and get swept in the conference finals.

**** that would really suck if that happens.