Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Magic in 7 (Post-Season Over, Champions '10-'11)

I've seen so much negativity on this message board and I can admit that I've been a part of it. Hey people, the series is NOT over. Coming back from a 0-3 grave may have never been done before, but there is always the possibility of a comeback. Listen, if we believe that we are going to lose and act like it, then the likely outcome is that we WILL lose. You may not like the Red Sox, but they are from my hometown...anyways, I have witnessed an unfathomable comeback by them to win the 2004 ALCS (against the Yanks) and ultimately the World Series.

This thread is open for discussion concerning what we need to improve on to win this series. Any positive or constructive opinions are encouraged. BELIEVE. GO MAGIC!!!

I've seen so much negativity on this message board and I can admit that I've been a part of it. Hey people, the series is NOT over. Coming back from a 0-3 grave may have never been done before, but there is always the possibility of a comeback. Listen, if we believe that we are going to lose and act like it, then the likely outcome is that we WILL lose. You may not like the Red Sox, but they are from my hometown...anyways, I have witnessed an unfathomable comeback by them to win the 2004 ALCS (against the Yanks) and ultimately the World Series.

This thread is open for discussion concerning what we need to improve on to win this series. Any positive or constructive opinions are encouraged. BELIEVE. GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Really people? Don't give up, we got 4 more games to win. Take it game by game.

We got this.

I admire your spirit, at least.

I felt they quit last night. I can't see them winning four straight. Boston can just defend our attack with ease. They shut down Dwight without using a double team, allowing them to stay on our shooters. I can't see us winning Game 4, it's looking like a sweep unfortunatly.

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Really people? Don't give up, we got 4 more games to win. Take it game by game.

We got this.

If Game 3 was close like the first 2 games, I would agree with you.

But we got blown out in Game 3. Our players quit on us.

We're not winning Game 4. The series is over.

After losing the first two games last night was our main chance to get back into this series. And instead we were pretty well crushed.

I'd love to see it happen but...