Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

LoD, JD may have immortalized your words in this very thread. Don't hate, just BELIEVE.

Besides, all the new traffic to this thread may get more visitors to read your wonderful articles. You know, it's like, free advertising.

The hate is well deserved, if another mod hadnt updated the post to reflect it was LoD's material it wouldnt have been on there. Although, the utter lack of line breaks and ellipses should have given it away.

kinda amazing how somebody else's words are twisted and used and...whatever.

also amazing is to see this thread with 40+ replies while the original only has 20 or so...

nevertheless I am glad to see JD back, if anything he brings the boards back to positivity, at least at this point in the season.

I needed some happy times

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

kinda amazing how somebody else's words are twisted and used and...whatever.

also amazing is to see this thread with 40+ replies while the original only has 20 or so...

nevertheless I am glad to see JD back, if anything he brings the boards back to positivity, at least at this point in the season.

I needed some happy times

Amen.

Look, everyone should make a point of reading LoDM's article.. but in the meantime, I'm very thankful to read/see all the positivity from the Magic players, and especially that Barnes seems to be 100% healthy and wants Paul Pierce.

If the Magic are gonna go down, then the only honorable thing to do is go down swinging. If the Magic are gonna come back and win the series, then the only way is to start swingin'! So either way...

GO MAGIC~!

I believe and so does Eric Snow, heh.I know we should take what analysts say with a grain of salt but at least somebody in the media thinks we can still pull this out.Did anybody catch him on nba tv gametime? he said Orlando is gonna come back and win the series we'll win games 3 and 4 in Boston.I like the positive thinking.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

LoD, JD may have immortalized your words in this very thread. Don't hate, just BELIEVE.

Besides, all the new traffic to this thread may get more visitors to read your wonderful articles. You know, it's like, free advertising.

The hate is well deserved, if another mod hadnt updated the post to reflect it was LoD's material it wouldnt have been on there. Although, the utter lack of line breaks and ellipses should have given it away.

LoL, so true @ line breaks and ellipses (ellipsi?). Like davcivic mentioned, I think it's sort of ridiculous JD's thread has all the replies and page views... of course, we're all contributing to the problem.

Everyone should definitely go read LoD's thread, and all his previous fan's voice threads. They're great reads.