Sign in to follow this  
jec

I am very disappointed

There has been no effort put in place to expand the chat rooms or completely overhaul them. It is blatantly obvious that 20 spots are not enough, and about 12 of the current spots, I am willing to wager, are occupied by people who are not even actively participating in the chat. I implore the mods or admins to seriously look in to a new system.

I am not saying this as an insult, and I don't even necessarily want to go to the chat (what with the likelihood of Cutestory being there), I just think that the chat room has been inadequate for years, and that now more than ever it is showing.

Hide this in the website suggestions forum, fine, but I seriously hope that someone does something to change the current format.

Best regards,

jec

There has been no effort put in place to expand the chat rooms or completely overhaul them. It is blatantly obvious that 20 spots are not enough, and about 12 of the current spots, I am willing to wager, are occupied by people who are not even actively participating in the chat. I implore the mods or admins to seriously look in to a new system.

I am not saying this as an insult, and I don't even necessarily want to go to the chat (what with the likelihood of Cutestory being there), I just think that the chat room has been inadequate for years, and that now more than ever it is showing.

Hide this in the website suggestions forum, fine, but I seriously hope that someone does something to change the current format.

Best regards,

jec

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

I am saying this as an insult, and I don't even necessarily want to go to the chat (what with the likelihood of Cutestory being there), I just think that the chat room has been inadequate for years, and that now more than ever it is showing.

Worst regards,

jec

fixed

Amen to this thread.

At the very least the already provided other chat rooms should be opened. It's the playoffs for goodness' sake.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Best regards,

jec

Maybe I should apologize Jec,..

See it's evident the stimulated spike in fan base that's been drawn in member and viewership. That they're not used too, hadn't planned, orchestrated, drawn nor were they expecting. From such a long period of obscurity in existence is to attribute to this,..they never had this issue before that.

It'll take them some time to adjust so give em time to try to figure it out. I'd only came to bring them volume and having did that,..Yet via Mod conflict throughout this series with the Celtic's I'm out.

Which should give them considerably less volume to deal with and revert and resume as they were.

+1 to this post. I want to express my emotions of the game, and no I am not making a new discussion for that. Van Gundy is stupid for not playing Bass or Anderson.Also, Lewis is back in his old sucky days.

Pointless posts by Hoopsczar and Mastalerz notwithstanding, I have nothing but sympathy for the thread starter and the posters in this thread.

I can assure you that it is beyond the moderators' control. I can also assure you that those employed directly by the team are actively trying to improve the situation. This makes it no less frustrating, I'm sure.

I can tell you that the additional chatrooms you see are a bit misleading. Despite having 4 rooms "available" we still can only have 20 persons chatting at once, across all available chat rooms. In theory, all four chat rooms can be used at once, provided that the total number of users across all chat rooms is 20 or less.

I am going to remove the additional chat rooms, since it appears that only one is really needed.