Sign in to follow this  
MarleyMon81

Posting Threads with Article Links

I was hoping someone could clear something up for me as I haven't been posting on here for very long.

I posted a thread citing and including a link to an article about Donovan's journey to Orlando and put it in the Magic Talk MB. It was moved to the Magic Links MB. I do notice that there are some threads in the Magic Talk board with article links in the as well. What type of article fueled threads are allowed in the Magic Talk and which ones have to be put in Magic Links?

Thanks for any clarification...

I was hoping someone could clear something up for me as I haven't been posting on here for very long.

I posted a thread citing and including a link to an article about Donovan's journey to Orlando and put it in the Magic Talk MB. It was moved to the Magic Links MB. I do notice that there are some threads in the Magic Talk board with article links in the as well. What type of article fueled threads are allowed in the Magic Talk and which ones have to be put in Magic Links?

Thanks for any clarification...

The attempt to justify this to me by the mods didn't make sense to me either. I can't even remember it.

For me, we implemented Magic Links for a reason.